[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

6 hours ago, VikingIwan said:

So I downloaded the newest patch, and have used Lunar IPS to patch the rom, but every time I start the game, when it gets to prof. Oak's intro, it just jumps back to the main menu. I've tried with both patch version 2.0 and 1.95, and i've also tried a few different ROMS, but it still seems to happen everytime. Has anything changed from earlier versions? You download the patch, open Lunar, click apply patch, select the patch then select the ROM and it should be good to go right? If there's something i'm doing wrong, or if there's a specific rom i'm supposed to be using to patch, please tell me. I've been trying to get this to work for a few hours now

I'm also having the same problem.... Any help @Moetal or anyone else for that matter?

@AkaneShinosumi

Did you read the FAQ?

Q. How do I install the patch?
A. Download the latest version of the IPS file and use Lunar IPS (or any other similar patcher) to patch your "clean"

(unmoddified) English (US) version of Pokemon Fire Red v1.0.  That's all there is to it.

Q. I patched it, but it doesn't work right.  What did I do wrong?
A. This sort of problem comes up very frequently, and 99.9% of the time, the problem is from using a

corrupted/moddified/wrong version of the ROM.  Find the correct version of Fire Red and try again.

I messed around with clefairy for a while..

The fang isn't necessary.

hOGVDn4.png

I also wanted the bow the bow to be pink, so I messed with the colors a bit (a lot... I couldn't decide).

Blue
RmWAdTt.png
Green
ynfJq9d.png
Cyan
U82eO3y.png
Purple
lrO8LJ2.png
Red
5sL05zj.png
White
zqCRgEg.png
Moonstone
44TAurZ.png

I also noticed Jumpluff, Drowzee and the Wismur @ZiggyZag posted all have the same legs.

I love the current Aggron ;~; can we just bend her legs and call it a day? That being said, Hardcore's Aggron looks really cute too...

Edited by Arisa

@Tackle

You make a good point.  Better question is: what should we do for Lairon?

@Arisa

Way too much pink, even her skin looks pink, but other colors for the skirt don't seem right, IMO.

KuyP3Cf.png

May need to science with Hardcore's.  Just as long as it doesn't start looking more like Magi's Jigglypuff.

Edited by Kickern