[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

Going forward, I guess I'll refrain from modifying Aozane-senpai's sprites.  Like Magi said, it's unfortunate, but not unexpected.

@Arisa

Meh.  Honestly now, Rikka looks better without it.  My opinion remains unchanged.

@CrookedWings427

I'm assuming he does want Heracross shrunk to match Pinsir/Scyther.  I'd like to see her standing instead of kneeling, too.

@Moetal

My vote is for left set of eyes on Luvdisc.  Also, the highlight on the bottom of her hair in the back sprite seems a bit much, don't you think?

Updated Glalie:

sTMDaza.png

Edited by Kickern

@laGashetaHardcore

Its good to start with, it could look a little less boring if we try to incorporate her hand with the leaves. Maybe try to show more of her in the back sprite? Shes looking a little small. 

I think the front sprite needs some editing first. Could you make the back sprite match moetal's second edit with the face bang? 

For size comparison (assuming my sizing is any good) 

Umbreon2_19.png (256×128)

UNnSlpe.png (256×128)

Edited by CrookedWings427

@laGashetaHardcore

Since clefables body is facing at an angle her left knee (our right) should be further behind her rather than out to her side. Also her right leg (our left) is a little chubby compared to the rest of her body. Looks like she has a cankle. 

Perhaps its just me but she could also be overall a little bigger. 

Great start. 

Also just because the pose is doable doesnt make it comfortable. Although I'm not sure it matters too much. 

@burningscarlet

Doesnt everyones neck bend that way!? ;)

Edited by CrookedWings427

So I downloaded the newest patch, and have used Lunar IPS to patch the rom, but every time I start the game, when it gets to prof. Oak's intro, it just jumps back to the main menu. I've tried with both patch version 2.0 and 1.95, and i've also tried a few different ROMS, but it still seems to happen everytime. Has anything changed from earlier versions? You download the patch, open Lunar, click apply patch, select the patch then select the ROM and it should be good to go right? If there's something i'm doing wrong, or if there's a specific rom i'm supposed to be using to patch, please tell me. I've been trying to get this to work for a few hours now

Edited by VikingIwan
grammar error

Permit can not be. However, I can pretend you do not notice if it is quietly done

Additional comment from aozane senpai. I think it probably got to do with legal issues and whatnot that he can't give his "permission" openly.

Edited by Moetal

That's an interesting development.

Did senpai notice me?

@Moetal

On the subject of Umbreon's face shading, I get why you might not like it, but I think your edit without the shading makes her face look weird.  I think she needs it shaded to keep her face looking like it's at an angle.

Edited by Kickern
4 hours ago, CrookedWings427 said:

@laGashetaHardcore

Perhaps its just me but she could also be overall a little bigger. 

Great start. 

Also just because the pose is doable doesnt make it comfortable. Although I'm not sure it matters too much.

Some people have no problem putting their legs in whatever direction. Besides, it's not unrealistic for death battle waifus to be adept at the martial arts and thus be a bit more able to pose than the average person.

Edited by Septentrion