[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

20 hours ago, CrookedWings427 said:

@Moetal

Anymore edits on the poli family before i get back to the horsea line? 

Also if anyone has any suggestions on swampert it'd be much appreciated. Im feeling iffy about her legs being boring and just her overall design. 

Or we could trash it. 

i am more fond  on the old swampert sprite..it just need some adjustment?

so i try...

2v7zeki.png

i mixed the face of the old swampert and the body of your swampert.. and give it an outfit that suit her type

feel free to edit this one if someone can..

Edited by Tackle

@McMagister

Oh man, Scizor looks ripped in her back sprite with those stomach muscles.  It doesn't really reflect the front sprite.  I don't care which way it goes, either a muscular or a smooth stomach on her.

I vote for the right Misdreavus, its hair makes her look more like the original Pokemon.

200%20Misdreavus%20Front%20Edit%20v1d%20

I am rather curious, though, about why she's holding a lamp?

@CrookedWings427

poly2 1_3.png (256×128) 

The backsprite feels like it could have a bit darker outline around the front bang/top of the head. The backsprite mouth feels like it could be larger (wider). The blush should not use two color tones, and looks too low or wrong position. Remove the dither shading for the hair. We don't use dither.

061 Poliwhirl Edit v1a x2.png (256×128) ->fist.png 

Easier to edit than to explain. The neck/lower face of the backsprite still look odd to me, but not sure how to correct.

Wrath2_7.png (256×128)

Both front and back face looks uguu to me.

Edited by Moetal

@McMagister

sciz.png

The backsprite's hair looks a lot smoother and trimmed when compared to the frontsprite's. The front is a lot more wild looking and is actually split in between on the top, while the backsprite's hair is completely smooth like a balloon. Either one is fine to be honest, but they need to sync better. Also the backsprite's scissor arm is a bit odd - not because of the execution, but the "action" itself looks unnatural.

@laGashetaHardcore

Uguu is the correct word though. See below for your reference.

Spoiler

uguu.jpg

"AM I KAWAII? UGUU~"

Edited by Moetal

@CrookedWings427

On Kingdra's back sprite, her chest looks like it needs to be tilted more towards the direction her face is uh... facing.

DSEK0lC.png

On Seadra, how wide are her sleeves?  On the back sprite, her sleeve looks really wide, but on the front sprite, the sleeve is not as wide.

@laGashetaHardcore

I dunno, Masquerain's foot looks like it should be underneath her butt more.  Does she need the wings when the bow already represents them?  Or vice-versa?

Edited by Kickern