[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

8 minutes ago, Swirly said:

Iwglf3e.png

Unown are going to be a lot of work. We could through in a bunch of gimmicks with a very simple design. Then again, it's 26 front sprites and back sprites. We might have to cut back on the "moe" element to give them a distinct theme.

I think there need to be at least two unowns to really understand what direction we're taking.

@Nerak55

weez.png

Science into this.

Kingler's right hand (our left) could use more work, and her lower body need more modding since it is too close to Blastoise's.

EDIT: AstralKarma made some edits to Jolteon, but it's more than 16 palettes at the moment.

tmp_2.png

I tried fixing things and broke some other things I think.

223.png

Edited by Moetal

@Nerak55

Give her her pants and shin guard back. Split her crown into more spikes, and maybe have her "smaller" hand be the large fist.

Spoiler

random_pokemon_gijinka_adopts__closed__b

For Weezing, enlarge her right hand (our left) for the front sprite. Her backsprite's hand looks off to me, not sure if the scale is making the location of it look off or what.

Edited by Moetal
2 hours ago, GetRekdm8 said:

@CrookedWings427

Arms need to be a little thicker and longer (hands closer to edge of skirt, or elbows pointed out to the sides more if you want to keep the hands where they are). They look quite small compared to the rest of her body, but otherwise it looks pretty good.

Any better? 

meganium_4.png

Alternate eye color

meganium2.png

Minor edits; ruffled petals

meganium3_1.png

Edited by CrookedWings427
2 minutes ago, JohnSmith said:

hello new here,

im just asking if all the moemons are evolvable by leveling up or they still need to be traded/need special items to be evolved?

In case you didn't realize, this is just a sprite mod. Gameplay remains the same.