[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

Is there any recommended hack that would work well with this where i could experience better all region moemon? Or a different region like Johto too? (I don't know, would Crystal Dust or any of these johto hacks work?) Since Fire Red is limited to only one region

3 hours ago, Icarus said:

Is there any recommended hack that would work well with this where i could experience better all region moemon? Or a different region like Johto too? (I don't know, would Crystal Dust or any of these johto hacks work?) Since Fire Red is limited to only one region

Randomizing with the right settings or play Moemon Sigma Emerald.

I did have a problem with the randomizer in which I got the Mega Evolution items while they shouldn't have been accessible. I just so happen to be using recording software while playing moemon which I totally do every day.

Spoiler

Edited by Septentrion
42 minutes ago, Septentrion said:

I did have a problem with the randomizer in which I got the Mega Evolution items while they should have been accessible. I just so happen to be using recording software while playing moemon which I totally do every day.

Reveal hidden contents

Does it really count as in oversight in this case? We don't exactly have sprites made for mega moes. Also, how do you have moemon from beyond gen 3? I've only seen a klinklang moe sprite. 

22 hours ago, notmudkip0 said:

Does it really count as in oversight in this case? We don't exactly have sprites made for mega moes. Also, how do you have moemon from beyond gen 3? I've only seen a klinklang moe sprite. 

The joke is that neither fourth generation or megaevolutions are reasonable within the scope of the current project. It seems that the ROM I posted about earlier is legit. I've been looking for something could help bring moemon into the next generation, and that rom pretty much take care of that pretty four times over. It's a lot earlier than Heart Gold for sure. Inserting mega-sprites is no problem, as I already inserted this as mega Latias:

RJ62SgU.png

I would consider fourth generation more important than Megas-moes, but I know people would want an excuse to work on the starter families.

Also, I don't really have an Empoleon. That was a single Jpeg posted which really isn't close to good enough.

So, just so the record is straight here, what moemon are there that we are still needing backsprites for? I know laGashetaHardcore posted an assortment of sprites a page or two ago, and many of them are kinda sitting there, and have been for months. I've been kind of hoping for some of them for quite some time now, and hope that some would get finished up. As a Moemon Sigma Emerald player, some of these ones that have been sitting for some time would be a definite step up. I'd lend help if I could, but I couldn't sprite my way out of a paper bag...