[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@Moetal

c'mon I can finish the some sprites of I made :0

but I don't know what sprites you like to finish her 

Clefairy, Mightyena and Sharpedo, what's are the problem with this?

sorry, I hear a little rude xdxd

Spoiler

Clefairy: I know, is missing back

Mightyena and Sharpedo: IDK

____________________________________________________________o________________________________________________________________________

what's happened with Whismur family?

I gonna try to make backsprites

Edited by laGashetaHardcore

@Nerak55

Your new avatar is creeping me out.

kitty2.png

Backsprite is still missing one shade of yellow compared to front sprite.

@Kickern

C5mIxQYU4AIsOUS.png

@laGashetaHardcore

shark.png

Her front and back expression didn't match. Her front's arm/hand looks slightly off to me but not sure how to fix, see bottom left edit. Her sleeve's shading was very dark so I removed one palette of it and merged it with the outlines. The outlines of the stocking is too dark imo, see top left edit. Three mouth variations for front.

@laGashetaHardcore

Can we go lighter on the stocking outlines?

I think feet looks good, but feels like it is not in the right place (needs more to the right)? Not sure

BaXJwJD.png

Her right leg looks squished, while her left leg looks like it's coming out of her skirt at a weird angle/not matching her lower body.

Zb206C8.png

Right feet is a bit thin. Backsprite never?

wrK2uuf.png

Need backsprite. Less soulless variation eyes was better imo.

5uiq1m6.png

Getting sameface vibe on Aron and Aggron. I'd say a science of the two Aggron would be nice imo.

@Moetal I think if we widen one leg we should widen the other one a bit as well

also I might be alone in this but I kinda liked the left (her right) foot turned inward because it looked a little more like she's tripping/losing her balance ;u; I see why it was turned outwards though

i haven't gotten the chance to yet but there's a bit of antialiasing I still need to do on the backsprite! Will get it done asap

30 minutes ago, toottoot said:

@Moetal I think if we widen one leg we should widen the other one a bit as well

also I might be alone in this but I kinda liked the left (her right) foot turned inward because it looked a little more like she's tripping/losing her balance ;u; I see why it was turned outwards though

i haven't gotten the chance to yet but there's a bit of antialiasing I still need to do on the backsprite! Will get it done asap

I tried widening the other leg but I thought it looked weird so I didn't change it in the end. As far as feet goes, I am quite indifferent about it. I couldn't get it to look right when I widen the leg so you might have better luck than me.