[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

My hand slipped

GpJfbaS.pngGFzUSKV.pngsvskcLz.png

Exploud has one extra color but one of them is the grey in the eyes (which I really want to keep...)

Edit: minor color fixes

Also edited Pineco backsprite (I didn't completely slack off on backsprites haha)

7iSyLar.png

@Maelstrom Check out McMagister's collection of sprites (download link in OP)

Edited by toottoot
16 hours ago, Maelstrom said:

Okay, thx!

Also, any quick guide/explanations about sprite edition for

newbies? I just need the basics...

u mean u want to learn about how to make a sprite?

Edited by Tackle
i dont understand english clearly enough sry
45 minutes ago, Maelstrom said:

What about the basics for a moemon sprite? 

(sprite size/resolution, color palette count, specific

programs if needed, etc)

paint.net is preferable to MSpaint due to MSPaint wrecking the sprites with saving.

Also, if you want to do Heartgold(4th generation and existing male forms) you can go 80x80

There is still something off with Metagross' left arm (our right). It is curved rather than > angled. Her left hand should be behind/hidden by her right arm/hammer/head. Her belt's X feels like it is on a flat surface rather than curved like her belt. The upper and bottom gray decorative belt lining would probably look better if it has some highlight/lighter color like the X for that reflective shiny feel. I am not sure but I feel the original waist/chest armor is better than the current bra-cups.

7 hours ago, Moetal said:

The upper and bottom gray decorative belt lining would probably look better if it has some highlight/lighter color like the X for that reflective shiny feel. I am not sure but I feel the original waist/chest armor is better than the current bra-cups.

Her top doesn't look that much like armor for that to be a problem for me, although, I can see how it would look like a full-plate bikini top on top of clothing. The shiny looks moreso like that. Maybe it's a bit confusing what is (metal) armor.