[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

I made some edit to furret's backsprite hair because it looked too plain, and made minor edit to the face+making the color less yellow. It might be too dark or grey, but I'm no color expert. Maybe give sentret a headband to match the one furret has.

QDAaHfK.pngqptKyuA.pngmhn16eu.png7qrWP9M.png

so, i slacked off a little.. that's a common thing from me owo"
here you go, bellsprout and weepinbell

Spoiler

MEaKnRu.pngjust so it's clear, weepinbell is supposed to be on her knees while shrugging.

just realized that their hair colours are different from victreebel's blonde. oh well, guess that can be sorted out

Edited by MoonlitChaos

@CrookedWings427 They both look good though :( The left is more accurate and still looks cute but the right still looks cute with that skirt. Guess my final answer would be left considering that Alakazam could be considered a "performer" and those one-piece school swimsuit-esque* outfits fit the entertainer aspect/image very well.

Edit: *Finally remembered, but leotard, leotard was the word I was looking for.

Edited by GetRekdm8

@laGashetaHardcore Oh crap. Well, maybe remove the brown band on the hair and it could pass as Alakazam with really long hair :P It looks cute though :( (WHY DIDN'T THEY DESIGN ALAKAZAM WITH A TAIL TOO?! It can learn Iron Tail...)

Spoiler

YaBlAwf.png

(Maybe we could pass it off as what Alakazam should look like when it evolves, with a tail?) :(

Edited by GetRekdm8