[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

Wild loli Tangela is best Tangela.  IMHO, at least:

SORFLri.jpg

On the new pose with Weezing's right arm down, where is her arm/hand going?  I can't quite parse what's supposed to be going on there next to her knee.

Edit:

@Nerak55

Yay, Mawile!  I fixed up the palette and made some minor edits, but I'd like to see her worked on more.

GYD7QUp.png

Edited by Kickern
fixed img

@laGashetaHardcore

To me, when they say dark and mysterious, they mean shy and closed off, not a sexy and mature ninja lady.

Think of a hikkikomori, I guess...

latest?cb=20150920234117&path-prefix=es

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=8163032

fa7c7bc65c3818880319061f92ee310f13588928

Anyway, that's what I think of the design. For the sprite, the head should be moved a few pixels to the left, the hands shouldn't be pushing out her chest like that, the face needs to be redone, the boots need to be more red, the outfit should be a little more modest, and her ankle is nearly nonexistent.

Edited by Arisa

@McMagister

That Marowak's front is far from being done, so I'll have to update your backsprite as we go. 

maro2.png  

Her right arm is still strangely connected to her body. Her armpit/side looks like it is above her arm for some reason, but I can't fix it without messing up the arm really badly. Also suddenly 25+ palettes for some reason. What did I even do? All I did was use the droplet tool to pull the same colors as I work on the face. I don't understand this at all.

@Moetal

I believe Marowak's left upper arm would look more natural if the biceps were more developed. (Daily bone lifting is as good as visiting the gym!)

Shrinking the left breast helps to reduce the stirring twin stripes too.

Kind of like this: 

gHKrQP3.png

Very rough edit. But at least it's reduced to 16 colours for good measures.

Edited by Kamigoroshi

Changed hair position by science B) ( 'cause it doesnt looks natural FOR ME )

lalalalalalalla_by_ziggyzagoon09-dae8ejs

@Moetal 

I cant made a backsprite for tyrogue cause its really hard for me ... I dont have an idea to make his hair for backsprite ... i tried Gary's backsprite but it doesnt looks like tyogue's front sprite but im still trying ... im sorry ...