[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

2 hours ago, Ziah said:

so no advice for any of our issues? ic how it is rofl

Project has been running for two years, and so far 100% of the so called "issues" are because people don't prepare a "clean" copy of the ROM to patch. If that still does not work, you'll need to be much more precise at explaining what you are doing and how your system is set up, because you've obviously messed up somewhere and is too ignorant to admit it.

@laGashetaHardcore

But Tauros is 100% male. 

Edited by Moetal
5 hours ago, Moetal said:

Project has been running for two years, and so far 100% of the so called "issues" are because people don't prepare a "clean" copy of the ROM to patch. If that still does not work, you'll need to be much more precise at explaining what you are doing and how your system is set up, because you've obviously messed up somewhere and is too ignorant to admit it.

@laGashetaHardcore

But Tauros is 100% male. 

u right i fixed it

Edited by Ziah

The only %100 Male that hasn't been addressed is Volbeat, who has a rather nice and feminine sprite right now. I don't recommend getting ambitious with it.

I have nothing for Latios's Backsprite. I don't even know where to start .Can't science, can't do it from scratch.

Can't use my Miltank with that Tauros but I might as well put the work here.

boSgZDZ.png

Clean copy? I haven't done anything to the game file before using the patch (which as I said it gives me a success message when I apply). I tried re extracting the file which is named Pokemon Fire Red(U)(Independent).gba multiple times to the same problem.

I don't know what else I'm supposed to do here.

1 hour ago, leenakitten said:

Clean copy? I haven't done anything to the game file before using the patch (which as I said it gives me a success message when I apply). I tried re extracting the file which is named Pokemon Fire Red(U)(Independent).gba multiple times to the same problem.

I don't know what else I'm supposed to do here.

(Independent) is wrong file.

On 7/23/2016 at 10:08 AM, llamareform said:

Hello, I was just curious about something. I see there's a moemon Emerald, are you guys making any plans to redo some of the sprites for it?

You're probably looking at the wrong one if you are thinking anything about sprites needing to be redone. You want The Other Moemon Emerald patch, it's the one that is currently being updated to match the mainline one.

@Moetal

On your Ursaring, I like the left one's fang, but I kinda prefer the right one's legs/pose more.  I understand it probably makes her look too short, though.

Also, that Machop edit reminds me, I did something similar to Furret:

WL2hgCC.png

@Arisa

This has 12 colors:

ZyZnbgi.png

Edit:

I feel the design of this Pinsir could use some work, so I found some more gijinka art to give some ideas.

Edited by Kickern