Hide & Seek 8

Players are invited to 10 rounds of Hide and Seek. The first player in each round to locate the host and send a trade request will win 100 Reward Points.

Details

Date: Saturday 22nd March

Time: 3am PDT (Los Angeles) | 6am EDT (New York) | 10am GMT (London) | 9pm AEDT (Sydney)
Time conversion: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Hide+%26+Seek&iso=20140322T21&p1=240&ah=1
Your host: GM Patrick

Rules

• The host will be hiding channel 7.
  • Event-related information will be shared via Global Chat.
  • The event host will announce at the start of each round that he is ready to be found. From that point players will be able to search for the host.
  • The first player to send a trade request to the host will win the round.
  • Any attempt to cheat in any way will result in disqualification.
  • Access to any and all currently accessible in-game areas may be required.

Prize
100 Reward Points per round

No signups/registration are required, so just turn up and participate!

hosing americans more and more I see. 5 am on a Saturday, awesome time

There are currently two tournaments and a non-tournament event in timeslots that best suit North America and Europe in the Official Events subforum. There is also an art contest for which your awake times don't matter at all. You can even see in the Events Archive that most of our events are in fact run when North American and European players are awake.

I really don't feel that this is a justified criticism.

On consideration I have adjusted the event to be held only in Channel 7 as was the Hide & Seek before last (or the one before that, I don't remember exactly).

i think thats better, when you were in a random channel i didnt even bother to start looking.

but apparently some people do, so maybe im just spoiled.