[Tournament] General PSL Thread - Congratulations to the Delibirds!

Wow dat huge list of participants listed in the bidding thread :o

Why not get another team or two? Or will there be enough for that?

I think ThinkNice said they wanted to keep it simple for the first one, only a handful of teams

I predicted this. Not a single bid for me XD

I just don't have a resume... I would just like to give some examples of the kind of comps I have.

I have a Kingdra modest 29/29/27/29/31/30

I have two other similar Kingdras one with HP grass and the other with electric.

I have a Timid Jolteon with all IVs 25+ and 31 speed and 31 Special attack with Hidden Power Ice.

and many more...

[spoiler]I just want to get bid on XD[/spoiler]

I predicted this. Not a single bid for me XD

I just don't have a resume... I would just like to give some examples of the kind of comps I have.

I have a Kingdra modest 29/29/27/29/31/30

I have two other similar Kingdras one with HP grass and the other with electric.

I have a Timid Jolteon with all IVs 25+ and 31 speed and 31 Special attack with Hidden Power Ice.

and many more...

[spoiler]I just want to get bid on XD[/spoiler]

go fight really good players and beat them, best way to get cred

go fight really good players and beat them, best way to get cred

I thought beating a bunch of, for a lack of a better word, noobs was more worthwhile. Makes me feel good too when I get a bunch of wins  :D

[spoiler]Yeah... I usually just fight in the off time though.. In-between breeding and training and what not >.<
I spend more time making/catching comps than I do fighting with them...[/spoiler]

I thought beating a bunch of, for a lack of a better word, noobs was more worthwhile. Makes me feel good too when I get a bunch of wins  :D

[spoiler]Yeah... I usually just fight in the off time though.. In-between breeding and training and what not >.<
I spend more time making/catching comps than I do fighting with them...[/spoiler]

beating noobs is easy and you will soon no longer care. only top ranked players will feel good defeating. it's not quantity it's quality. also it's not your comps people are bidding on it's you the player and your ability to read minds and predict and plan ahead.

beating noobs is easy and you will soon no longer care. only top ranked players will feel good defeating. it's not quantity it's quality. also it's not your comps people are bidding on it's you the player and your ability to read minds and predict and plan ahead.

yep. I can't argue with that.

Give me comps and Ill bid on you.

No thank you.

this is fucking bullshit i should be on hot auctions for nu

i have fucking been in the team tournament finals twice for nu, and I fucking led bong to the finals when i was playing nu, and I won every single match in that tournament

this is fucking bullshit bid on me now

they're completely focusing on and uu and forgetting about NU brah

this is fucking bullshit i should be on hot auctions for nu

i have fucking been in the team tournament finals twice for nu, and I fucking led bong to the finals when i was playing nu, and I won every single match in that tournament

this is fucking bullshit bid on me now 

not sure if taking the piss or having a srs rage