[Tournament] General PSL Thread - Congratulations to the Delibirds!

Imgur is weird.

am i doin' it right

no it's supposed to be smack talk, like:

remember that episode of family where they made the statue of dig 'em?

frog_smack_statue.jpg

that cereal has a lot of sugar in it but it's still pretty good just maybe not my favorite cereal but sugar smacks are top 10 maybe just because i can't name a lot of cereals so most cereals are top 10 except for raisin bran because that's gross

I didn't even know 63 people played this game. Do we have an unofficial sign up record here?

probably gonna be 8 players per team.

How many people in a team, you mighta said but much words

It was 4 minimum, but for now the minimum requirements for a team is 8 players, 6 players + 2 subs. Of course a manager is allowed to have more than that if his credentials allow it (more than 2 subs is advised).

Decided tiers for now:

2x OU

UU

NU

Doubles

ADV OU 

I will also higher the credits range to 100.000, not that it matters much but it's a 'cleaner' number.

I didn't even know 63 people played this game. Do we have an unofficial sign up record here?

It was 4 minimum, but for now the minimum requirements for a team is 8 players, 6 players + 2 subs. Of course a manager is allowed to have more than that if his credentials allow it (more than 2 subs is advised).

Decided tiers for now:

2x OU

UU

NU

Doubles

ADV OU 

I will also higher the credits range to 100.000, not that it matters much but it's a 'cleaner' number.

so this is pretty much being ran as a fantasy team.

Of course Prom Night got tons of sign ups, nobody in PokeMMO has ever gone to a real prom.

[spoiler]Especially not you[spoiler]mad?[/spoiler][/spoiler]

sad :(

Dashing Blue Delibird Dildos

Thinkie wouldn't let me :/

Edit that was dancers I didn't even think of that one