[Tournament] General PSL Thread - Congratulations to the Delibirds!

If your opponent is so bad at counter teaming that they can't win when they know your entire team, they're a bad player.

Congrats. You just know me so well. I am so stupid that I don't know how to build a team.

It wasn't as if I had my team built already for this match before. No no no. Of course not. It's not like I haven't battled you before. No not at all. I am just so shitty at dueling that "i need to know your entire team"

Let's be honest here, I didn't know your whole team. I knew of pokes that you would use from battling you before. I had my ideas of what you might use

In comparison to my previous PSL team from week one let's look at the pokes used:

Week 1: Pikachu, Asbol, Flareon, Blastoise, Donphan, Granbull

Week 3: Pikachu, Absol, Flareon, Golduck, Steelix, Vileplume

So half of my team didn't even change and I know you're pretty salty over that Pikachu, but over the last week that I hadn't played, I had tested out a pikachu lead and I liked it so I stuck with it.

Steelix was brought in because toxic almost screwed me over in Week 1 so I needed something that would block toxic just in case you had anything and I had remembered from one tourney when I faced you that you had at least one poke with toxic and I also thought you might be using Lanturn so I used a Vileplume because guess what, you used that against me in a tourney before and guess what, you didn't use it.

Golduck was simply brought in because I fell in love with using it over my week off and it was improving my play over the week.

I'm sorry you must be so upset losing to a girl to the point you have to call her a bad player

Your hate only fuels my motivation to win more anyways so thank you very much :3