[Tournament] General PSL Thread - Congratulations to the Delibirds!

Should organize a mini tourney for the players who get no bids, kind of like a try-out to impress the managers with too few players enough to get recruited. Just a quick thing for them to show skills/comps (or lack thereof). Have them pick their strongest tier, direct them to that mini-section of the tourney area, and let them succeed or fail on their own merits.

Reading this made me imagine some primitive, broken version of 3rd gen where nothing makes sense.

Oh. Right.

Welcome to PokeMMO, where only the most cunning survive!

[spoiler] Someone go bury me out back, I'm done.

Past 4 Singles Officials: 1st (UU), 2nd (OU), 2nd (OU), 2nd (OU)...

2nd to Frags each time. Go bid on him right meow. [/spoiler]

u guys let me get JJ and ill give all my credits left away lol (if allowed lol)  or ill take requests on who to bid up with my remaining credits    ill go as high as i need but u let me get him and ill bid up whoever u want as long as enogh credits   any of you even u bowser if u request it ill bid up someone

i'm sure the people that have no bids now will get picked up later in the draft to fill roster slots

I wish. Not even one bid on me. It'll prob be like that until the destruction of mankind.

Should organize a mini tourney for the players who get no bids, kind of like a try-out to impress the managers with too few players enough to get recruited. Just a quick thing for them to show skills/comps (or lack thereof). Have them pick their strongest tier, direct them to that mini-section of the tourney area, and let them succeed or fail on their own merits.

Please. 

u guys let me get JJ and ill give all my credits left away lol (if allowed lol)  or ill take requests on who to bid up with my remaining credits    ill go as high as i need but u let me get him and ill bid up whoever u want as long as enogh credits   any of you even u bowser if u request it ill bid up someone

Trade ploo and pink over to bowser and I'll maybe consider

Would be cool having round table threads for each of the teams if it's allowed(or we could get permission), this is running for quite a while right? :)

Team threads would be great
Considering its hard being on 2 teams,in a sense
Better communication :]

Can someone please tell Firelion to shut the fuck up? Oh wait....

Firelion Shut the Fuck Up!

I ain't gonna put up with your bitch ass talking down to my teammates or the team that basically dominates this server. I thought you were a cool dude, but obviously from your most recent behavior you aren't. And I'm not just talking about your posts on the PSL auction page either.

I didn't mind recruiting you because for one, you asked to join and I knew you had at least a bit of skill, and two you seemed like an alright guy. You left the team because you wouldn't get the attention you obviously wanted. "Oh I won't be able to play team tourneys" "Oh LYLE players are too good". So get the fuck out with that weak shit.

Bowser is 10x the player you are and I'm sure everyone on here can agree. Fishtickles is a fucking god as well and would probably wreck your ass. I'll give you that win against me this past team tourney, but only because you came out and surprised me with a destiny bond. Congrats you know how to scout and build a team like everyone else that knows what they are doing. I even congratulated you on your victory so why can't you fucking just take a win and shut up? Oh wait, because your team lost and all you have is PokeDaily glory to sit back on. How many third rounds have you made it to in an official? Oh wait, none.

I'm usually a reserved guy but this piece of shit pissed me off. Delete this if you want I don't give a damn. This is the smack talk page and let's just say I dropped a fucking nuke.

Managers, fire this doused lion.

In other news...

Trade ploo and pink over to bowser and I'll maybe consider

if i were alowed lol  we would be talking

No, Ploo and Pink are mine, I mean ours =)

EDIT: This rant was in response to the unfortunate rage by TheFireLion in the PSL Auction thread which has since been removed. TheFireLion was responding to a LYLE member's reaction to TheFireLion receiving a slightly above average bid and he then attacked multiple members of my team, including myself.

Can someone please tell Firelion to shut the fuck up? Oh wait....

Firelion Shut the Fuck Up!

I ain't gonna put up with your bitch ass talking down to my teammates or the team that basically dominates this server. I thought you were a cool dude, but obviously from your most recent behavior you aren't. And I'm not just talking about your posts on the PSL auction page either.

I didn't mind recruiting you because for one, you asked to join and I knew you had at least a bit of skill, and two you seemed like an alright guy. You left the team because you wouldn't get the attention you obviously wanted. "Oh I won't be able to play team tourneys" "Oh LYLE players are too good". So get the fuck out with that weak shit.

Bowser is 10x the player you are and I'm sure everyone on here can agree. Fishtickles is a fucking god as well and would probably wreck your ass. I'll give you that win against me this past team tourney, but only because you came out and surprised me with a destiny bond. Congrats you know how to scout and build a team like everyone else that knows what they are doing. I even congratulated you on your victory so why can't you fucking just take a win and shut up? Oh wait, because your team lost and all you have is PokeDaily glory to sit back on. How many third rounds have you made it to in an official? Oh wait, none.

I'm usually a reserved guy but this piece of shit pissed me off. Delete this if you want I don't give a damn. This is the smack talk page and let's just say I dropped a fucking nuke.

Managers, fire this doused lion.

In other news...

No, Ploo and Pink are mine, I mean ours =)

making suggestion thread just to ask for more likes for this

ty JJ so much this amazing    and obvcourse there here for good also    anyone has shiny metapods or caterpies for trade let me know or check trade corner trading shinys for them i need 9