Oceania Tourney [March 15]

So, just to be clear, I can use any pokemon I have other than a wobbufet, wyatt or a Snorlax with curse so long as they don't know Hyper Beam, aren't the same Pokemon and are fully healed? (I understand the other stuff like sleep clause and not being allowed to use a bag item.) I just want to check because this'll be the first comp I'm signing up for and I don't want anything to be lost in translation.

IGN: TheDrownedGod

So, just to be clear, I can use any pokemon I have other than a wobbufet, wyatt or a Snorlax with curse so long as they don't know Hyper Beam, aren't the same Pokemon and are fully healed? (I understand the other stuff like sleep clause and not being allowed to use a bag item.) I just want to check because this'll be the first comp I'm signing up for and I don't want anything to be lost in translation.

IGN: TheDrownedGod

you also may not be holding any hax items, use any evasion moves, or 1HKO moves. see https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/37764-official-pokemmo-list-of-clauses-updated-with-tournament-mode-clauses/ for details