[Implemented]Give Move Relearner the ability to reteach Egg Moves

considering that you haven't made anything stupid with the moves like overwriting them, but assuming that it might happen in the future so to take precaution about it?
how about this suggestion ; pay more attention now and in the future to "not" to overwrite moves and everyone will be happy :) DEV's don't code things based on "what if a player does something wrong" which is also the case with the scammers, you will just have to pay more attention while you're doing something...
what you're suggesting is to code another tutor that will have moves that got deleted with a "missclick" and for a fair price.... but what if no one does what you're thinking? wouldn't the tutor will be useless then? why create a tutor that has no use at all?

considering that you haven't made anything stupid with the moves like overwriting them, but assuming that it might happen in the future so to take precaution about it?
how about this suggestion ; pay more attention now and in the future to "not" to overwrite moves and everyone will be happy :) DEV's don't code things based on "what if a player does something wrong" which is also the case with the scammers, you will just have to pay more attention while you're doing something...
what you're suggesting is to code another tutor that will have moves that got deleted with a "missclick" and for a fair price.... but what if no one does what you're thinking? wouldn't the tutor will be useless then? why create a tutor that has no use at all?

i think that he actually wants the ability to say, breed a pokemon with several egg moves, even if they are incompatible [like ttar's moves] and then delete some at will, and a certain point, at will re-learn those forgotten moves, having then a multi-egg-moves-build pokemon, which is even worse imo, this is a mmo and part of it is to work, so if you want 3 ttars with different egg moves, you will have to breed all of them

i think that he actually wants the ability to say, breed a pokemon with several egg moves, even if they are incompatible [like ttar's moves] and then delete some at will, and a certain point, at will re-learn those forgotten moves, having then a multi-egg-moves-build pokemon, which is even worse imo, this is a mmo and part of it is to work, so if you want 3 ttars with different egg moves, you will have to breed all of them

i was trying to be optimisctic actually xD but reading that...
hopeless idea /suggestion

pay more attention now and in the future to "not" to overwrite moves

please actually read what i said, and give constructive remarks about it.

as i said, among other things, it would help players to try different sets with the same pokemon (besides helping them to correct an accidental misclick)

If implementable, yes please.

This doesn't actually inconvenience anyone.

exactly, this will only be beneficial to players, and if you dont want to use it, you dont have to

to allow move manic to teach a pokemon an eggmove the pokemon originally had an forgot

Indeed this would be nice. Unfortunately, as said above by axx, this would require a huge amount of memory. With all suggestions, the developers have to weigh the pros and cons. In my opinion, the pro to be able to remember egg moves is outweighed by the con of memory required to accomplish this.

edit:
A more viable solution is suggested here https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/39984-add-are-you-sure-message-when-replacing-moves/

however, I am not in complete agreement with that solution, because I don't really see this problem as that big of a deal... But, that's my opinion.