Hello, peasants and pals.

There's more than one person in the world named Croix, I'm sure you know. Still you never did properly answer my statement. Do you have any stories based on the Hex Maniac?

For whatever reason, Croix didn't seem like a name I'd see more than once.  As for the stories, though, I only have one that's related to Pokemon at all, and it centers on a post-game Team Flare revival in Kalos in which the alluring and ruthless new Executive captures and indoctrinates the new Champion to facilitate her new plan to secure the resources and preserve her idea of prosperity and beauty throughout the region and the world.

For whatever reason, Croix didn't seem like a name I'd see more than once.  As for the stories, though, I only have one that's related to Pokemon at all, and it centers on a post-game Team Flare revival in Kalos in which the alluring and ruthless new Executive captures and indoctrinates the new Champion to facilitate her new plan to secure the resources and preserve her idea of prosperity and beauty throughout the region and the world.

Damn. Still, you seem like the type of person who is verbose and proud of their work.

Damn. Still, you seem like the type of person who is verbose and proud of their work.

I think verbose is one of top terms I would use to describe me. I absolutely love words, that's for sure. As for my work, it's taken a while for me to build confidence in my abilities, but I think I'm to the point where I believe in myself.

I was trying to find info on the Hex Maniac. What's so interesting about her?

I think verbose is one of top terms I would use to describe me. I absolutely love words, that's for sure. As for my work, it's taken a while for me to build confidence in my abilities, but I think I'm to the point where I believe in myself.

I was trying to find info on the Hex Maniac. What's so interesting about her?

She sells Moomoo milk and she looks like Tomoko Kuroki. People who can relate to that character tend to really like the Hex Maniac. Id est, a large amount of people on the internet.

I'm totally not the person who has any idea about anime an manga characters, unfortunately. I do kind of like the idea that the Hex Maniacs have some sort of tie to the occult and all that, since I'm hugely into magic and sorcery as themes in my stories, but for the one I'm writing now I chose to focus on the punks as the trainer group I'd involve. Even that's only going to be one chapter, though. It's mostly about Malva, the player, and Team Flare.

Tomoko is basically a character who is the stereotypical and awkward NEET. (Person who is not in education, employment, or training.) So I would see the Hex Maniac or any other character that resembles Tomoko, really, to be an extremely nervous and shy person.

I find it hard to embrace and relate with awkward and shy people, focusing almost entirely on tremendously confident women. 95% of my work is along female domination and giantess themes, but the cunning and ruthless nature of the women I write about delights me most.