Hello, peasants and pals.

So, I heard about PokeMMO a while ago when it was still in closed alpha or whatever you want to call it and I spontaneously decided to check it out again.  I'm a huge pokemon fan, love competitive battling and I'm greatly enjoying the game so far.

When I'm not Pokemoning I'm usually either spending time with my family watching Star Trek or playing games, or writing.  I've done a fair bit of fetish erotica over the past couple years and I really enjoy the work that I do.  I've actually been working on a Pokemon fanfic that's approaching novel length, which is kind of scary to me since it's going to end up being the most extensive work I've done.  Maybe at some point I'll post a link, but I'm not too hard to find if you're curious enough.

Anyhow, just saying hello.  See the lot of you in-game!

~K

I'm neither a "grill" or a guy, you cannot barbecue meat on me.  I think I'm hot, but nobody's that hot.

As for the fanfic, I got really, really into Pokemon Y when it came out and found Team Flare really captivating, and I just kept having all these ideas so I figured hell, why not turn it into a story?  I created a few characters, took some liberties with Malva and it's turning into something fantastic.

I'm neither a "grill" or a guy, you cannot barbecue meat on me.  I think I'm hot, but nobody's that hot.

As for the fanfic, I got really, really into Pokemon Y when it came out and found Team Flare really captivating, and I just kept having all these ideas so I figured hell, why not turn it into a story?  I created a few characters, took some liberties with Malva and it's turning into something fantastic.

Okayyy, calm down. 

I've been many people in the past, but you would need to be more specific for me to know what you're talking about.

You'd know, I guess. Unless you're @croixthewrath in Twitter than we're just having the happy accident of meeting here. The person I mentioned co-wrote a story with me and has been a fond acquaintance for a couple years, but I also happen to know he likes Pokemon.

All the same, hey there hi there ho there.

You'd know, I guess. Unless you're @croixthewrath in Twitter than we're just having the happy accident of meeting here. The person I mentioned co-wrote a story with me and has been a fond acquaintance for a couple years, but I also happen to know he likes Pokemon.

All the same, hey there hi there ho there.

There's more than one person in the world named Croix, I'm sure you know. Still you never did properly answer my statement. Do you have any stories based on the Hex Maniac?