Unsuccessful Retirement

Sure, it comes down to personal opinion and perspective. But at the time when he quit, he saw it as he wasn't going to come back. So he gave his shiny's away as gifts, it's literally considered rude to ask for a gift back. Like, how would you feel if you got this lovely Christmas gift (or whatever holiday you celebrate) then suddenly the person who got it for you, asks for it back? Maybe i'm just not nearly as nice as you or anyone else who'd act like you would. 

So my act of kindness will not be repaid by when I am in need ? That a good way to show ur true faces.

Hold up, hold up.

You make a retirement thread giving everything away, trying to make yourself seem like this amazing nice guy, move accounts and play on Odin for a bit get tired of it, quit Odin change back to Akshit, then continue to ask for all of your shinies back? Do you not know what giving away means?

EDIT: I'm actually damn happy your old Shiny Hera was released

>I was Odin.

And Im glad you were kicked for staff for being a self righteous rude fuck.

I like it how DVRT now pissed cause Pokennon was a nice soul and gave back the Jumpluff..

I dont know Archi but you have always hated me for some unknown reason ..

well giving away things big on forums and then asking back for it is for me nothing else than attentionwhoring tbh ._.

hahah call it whatever you must....Why would I roam around around broke now that I have returned ?

Maybe it has something to do with, gee, I don't know, asking for stuff you gave away back

I find it amazing how people act so desp when they want something and then just turn their backs on you when u ask them to repay you back with the same kindness...

All those here hating on me are those who have hated me always and have now got something to hang on to to criticize me even more....

I find it amazing how people act so desp when they want something and then just turn their backs on you when u ask them to repay you back with the same kindness...

All those here hating on me are those who have hated me always and have now got something to hang on to to criticize me even more....

I'm sorry, they're desperate? You didn't let people borrow your shinies, you gave your shinies to them, they are in no way, shape, or form obligated to return them to you.

In my opinion, it takes a very self-righteous fuck to just demand the returning of shinies you gave away and wonder why everyone is 'hating' on you

[spoiler]>desp[/spoiler]

I'm sorry, they're desperate? You didn't let people borrow your shinies, you gave your shinies to them, they are in no way, shape, or form obligated to return them to you.

In my opinion, it takes a very self-righteous fuck to just demand the returning of shinies you gave away and to refer to them as 'haters' when they tell you to piss off

[spoiler]>desp[/spoiler]

The people I gave em away to aren't the fucking bitching here....its other people whom I didn't even consider while the giveaway and they are just pissed while this does not even concern them.

And ofc I am desp. to get back my stuff....

And no I am not a self righteous fuck ... I gave things away now I want em back this does not concern you so gtfo from my thread.

The people I gave em away to aren't the fucking bitching here....its other people whom I didn't even consider while the giveaway and they are just pissed while this does not even concern them.

Tough. This is a public forum, and people are going to share their opinions regardless of whether or not it's their business.

I gave things away now I want em back

And you wonder why people are 'bitching'. You essentially made a thread saying you started playing again and you want your shit back, and you're oblivious as to why everyone is hating.

Not sure about you, but this makes you seem like a definite

self righteous fuck

Tough. This is a public forum, and people are going to share their opinions regardless of whether or not it's their business.

And you wonder why people are 'bitching'. You essentially made a thread saying you started playing again and you want your shit back, and you're oblivious as to why everyone is hating.

Not sure about you, but this makes you seem like a definite

Let me tell you something ....

People hating are those who didn't even get shit from me...And their hating in itself shows their lack of kindness and goodwill which I had shown when I though I was leaving.

And yeah you can express your views and you clearly have repeated same shit over and over again.

I think I get your point...no need to exaggerate the bad rep of me you have formed inside your head.

Still my point stays ... I need my stuff back and people I gave em away to were good souls and I have faith they will return em back.

(Captain awesome is an IRL friend exception)

Let me tell you something ....

People hating are those who didn't even get shit from me...And their hating in itself shows their lack of kindness and goodwill which I had shown when I though I was leaving.

And yeah you can express your views and you clearly have repeated same shit over and over again.

I think I get your point...no need to exaggerate the bad rep of me you have formed inside your head.

Still my point stays ... I need my stuff back and people I gave em away to were good souls and I have faith they will return em back.

(Captain awesome is an IRL friend exception)

From what I read you think that they are hating because they didn't get the shinies you gave away, which isn't remotely the case.

Asking for stuff back that you gave is a dickish thing to do, friend or not.

From what I read you think that they are hating because they didn't get the shinies you gave away, which isn't remotely the case.

I know that isnt the case and thats the worst thing about it...

People are just in the mood to bitch right now about something which is between me and my friends.

Asking for stuff back that you gave is a dickish thing to do, friend or not.

Wow...thats some strange ideology.

GG...what more u say now ?

Ya'll have called me enough shit already....Already made your point...why do you continue arguing ? Just stop lel

Akshit you're making you're making yourself look more like idiotic loser y'know. You shouldn't ask for something you gavel way, it's like being Santa and taking the gifts back from kids.

And you're just mad I'm the one who isn't afraid to stand up and call you out on it, Pokennon shouldn't of given it back and he didn't even want to, he agreed you're a low ass fuck.

And just for the record, the reason why I never really liked you is because of 2 reasons

1) you're an annoying fuck
2) you think you're better then others, and if you try and redirect this back at me I will literally laugh at you, because I don't think I'm better I'm just a very honest and blunt to the point person.

Akshit you're making you're making yourself look more like idiotic loser y'know. You shouldn't ask for something you gavel way, it's like being Santa and taking the gifts back from kids.

And you're just mad I'm the one who isn't afraid to stand up and call you out on it, Pokennon shouldn't of given it back and he didn't even want to, he agreed you're a low ass fuck.

And just for the record, the reason why I never really liked you is because of 2 reasons

1) you're an annoying fuck
2) you think you're better then others, and if you try and redirect this back at me I will literally laugh at you, because I don't think I'm better I'm just a very honest and blunt to the point person.

I am making make my self look like a loser ? hahah okay whatever you think I don't give a fuck.

you are the annoying one here calling me a douche-bag and low life for just asking for things I gave away ! It is my decision what I do with them.

Pokennon  thinks of me a D-bag ? Okay...Nice knowing thats the reaction I get from people whom I give shinys (even though momentarily) and maybe it's cause he probably just sad and you brainwashed him.

You have a known image and your using it against me motivates others to turn towards me too whereas all I did was just ask for my stuff back.

You are an asshole Archinix....you think of yourself above than every fucking one.

Get over it ! now gtfo from my thread pls.

hello akshit

Hey Donalds

Dear jebus this thread. Legends say it's the first introductions thread where kindness is nowhere to be spotted.

Edit: also akshit lives in like, one of the most corrupted cities in india, i'm pretty sure people who grow up there have a different mindset of gifts and the ethics around it.

Glorius its got nothing to do with that...I come back broke af and when I ask for the things back,people who are not even concerned with it are acting all bitchy...This mass random people targeting me is pointless...just a couple of mad people who have hated me for long time from my days of past trying to derail my rep even more.This whole "gift not returned" thing is an excuse they make on the behalf of those who have the shinys to motivate em to not return the shiny back.Its really fucking Evil attempt on their behalf...but when all is said and done,Its nice sport arguing with these assholes.

I am making make my self look like a loser ? hahah okay whatever you think I don't give a fuck.
you are the annoying one here calling me a douche-bag and low life for just asking for things I gave away ! It is my decision what I do with them.

Pokennon thinks of me a D-bag ? Okay...Nice knowing thats the reaction I get from people whom I give shinys (even though momentarily) and maybe it's cause he probably just sad and you brainwashed hizm.
You have a known image and your using it against me motivates others to turn towards me too whereas all I did was just ask for my stuff back.
You are an asshole Archinix....you think of yourself above than every fucking one.
Get over it ! now gtfo from my thread pls.

Lmfao, alright. Whatever floats your boat mate.

It is not youre decision seems you gave them away, they were no longer your property. Give them, then take them back 2 weeks later, how exactly would I brainwash him let alone anyone?
I may have a known image, but I don't use it. As I said, I'm just very honest and blunt, I stated my thoughts on you and you obviously care too much. I know damn well I'm am asshole, and I'm proud of it, but I do not think of myself above anyone, trust me on that.

Also, you at least deserve to know the truth and I've stated it. Plus I had pretty high thoughts of bong, and now you're in it, just lost a lot of rep IMO.

Also I highly suggest you not make anymore comments about VVVV when you're team didn't even last a week.

Meh, maybe I'll stop being honest with you and just let,you think you're loved by stop posting here, oh wait it's not just me saying this

Lmfao, alright. Whatever floats your boat mate.

It is not youre decision seems you gave them away, they were no longer your property. Give them, then take them back 2 weeks later, how exactly would I brainwash him let alone anyone?
I may have a known image, but I don't use it. As I said, I'm just very honest and blunt, I stated my thoughts on you and you obviously care too much. I know damn well I'm am asshole, and I'm proud of it, but I do not think of myself above anyone, trust me on that.

Also, you at least deserve to know the truth and I've stated it. Plus I had pretty high thoughts of bong, and now you're in it, just lost a lot of rep IMO.

Also I highly suggest you not make anymore comments about VVVV when you're team didn't even last a week.

Meh, maybe I'll stop being honest with you and just let,you think you're loved by stop posting here, oh wait it's not just me saying this

I know you are an asshole....I know I annoy people too sometimes.

And they may might not be my property lets say but I expect the people I gave em to to show the same kindness which I showed to them...and some have, I appreciate them for that.

And Don't bring Bong in this you shitbag...lets not extend the fight beyond ourselves.

About the VVVV thing,I said it as a joke yesterday and accepted that my team was shit...I know that very well,you are just bringing up old facts to support your hate.

And ofcourse I know I am hated massively.

I am a troller and ex-thread derailer ffs.I don't need your words to confirm that much for me,its the fate I chose.

what just hurts me is that the people I had lil bit care for , even they turn their backs on for me after I did something to make em happy.

And you know they haven't actually....Its just you coming here randomly confirming your hate towards me which I already knew existed.So stop trying now....

I hate you , you hate me ... And then some more people hate me,big deal...I have few friends and thats all I need.

We do not have much more to say or add...this can go on forever.

So just stop now.

people leave this game all the time and give their shinies/comps to friends to hold, they come back & get their stuff back, it happens alot.

but when you make a big fucking deal out of leaving and start a giveway thread, making teams decide which shiny they want and who gets what, and not even a month later you come back and make another thread to ask your stuff back, well.

some friendly advice, either keep your shit next time or dont come back.

people leave this game all the time and give their shinies/comps to friends to hold, they come back & get their stuff back, it happens alot.

but when you make a big fucking deal out of leaving and start a giveway thread, making teams decide which shiny they want and who gets what, and not even a month later you come back and make another thread to ask your stuff back, well.

some friendly advice, either keep your shit next time or dont come back.

Ya'll get too serious and make big deals out of things in your own minds...Deal with it lel.

12:07:35> Connected to Server: "PokeMMO"
<12:07:52> You switched from channel "Lobby" to "Diversity"
<12:07:52> Channel group "Channel Owner" was assigned to "Archi" by "PokeMMO".
<12:08:02> "Akshit" was kicked from channel "Diversity" by "Archi" 
<12:08:02> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Akshit" by "PokeMMO".
<12:08:11> "Akshit" switched from channel "Lobby" to "Diversity"
<12:08:21> Channel group "Channel Ban" was assigned to "Akshit" by "Archi".
<12:08:24> "Akshit" was kicked from channel "Diversity" by "Archi" 
<12:08:39> "Akshit" is now known as "fuck you archi"
<12:08:42> "fuck you archi" disconnected (Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope)

Someone seems a lil' bit salty.

12:07:35> Connected to Server: "PokeMMO"
<12:07:52> You switched from channel "Lobby" to "Diversity"
<12:07:52> Channel group "Channel Owner" was assigned to "Archi" by "PokeMMO".
<12:08:02> "Akshit" was kicked from channel "Diversity" by "Archi" 
<12:08:02> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Akshit" by "PokeMMO".
<12:08:11> "Akshit" switched from channel "Lobby" to "Diversity"
<12:08:21> Channel group "Channel Ban" was assigned to "Akshit" by "Archi".
<12:08:24> "Akshit" was kicked from channel "Diversity" by "Archi" 
<12:08:39> "Akshit" is now known as "fuck you archi"
<12:08:42> "fuck you archi" disconnected (Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope)

Someone seems a lil' bit salty.

Ofcourse lel you are afraid to have a face to face conversation.And you kick me off while I am talkin to other people.

Ofcourse lel you are afraid to have a face to face conversation.

It's the fucking internet over TeamSpeak, how am I supposed to have a face to face convo. How am I even afraid what you going to do? 

And you kick me off while I am talkin to other people.

Well that down right sucks for you doesn't it? Next time don't do it in my teams TS Channel