Unsuccessful Retirement

and then heracross was released, end of story

Yeah I heard. ;_;

Well you shouldn't, because asking for gifts back is rude as shit. Should have considered that before giving your stuff out. 

Still releasing it just so I don't get it back is erm... :/

Even though I am not mad at him...It sort of feels wrong :C

Yeah I heard. ;_;

Still releasing it just so I don't get it back is erm... :/

Even though I am not mad at him...It sort of feels wrong :C

I agree, releasing it was stupid in general. He could have just kept it, though I did urge him to keep it because as I said, you shouldn't ask for gifts back.

But I have no idea what lead him to wanting to release it.~ 

mcrgw1.jpg

Apart from the nature that might be useable that is a great pile of junk you got there. (Hint, if you are not sure what nature would be worst, go for lax or gentle).

Edit: Also, I don't see any problem asking for stuff back if you change your mind. If I'd had a shiny from him I'd give it back any time he asked.

Apart from the nature that might be useable that is a great pile of junk you got there. (Hint, if you are not sure what nature would be worst, go for lax or gentle).

Edit: Also, I don't see any problem asking for stuff back if you change your mind. If I'd had a shiny from him I'd give it back any time he asked.

Sure, it comes down to personal opinion and perspective. But at the time when he quit, he saw it as he wasn't going to come back. So he gave his shiny's away as gifts, it's literally considered rude to ask for a gift back. Like, how would you feel if you got this lovely Christmas gift (or whatever holiday you celebrate) then suddenly the person who got it for you, asks for it back? Maybe i'm just not nearly as nice as you or anyone else who'd act like you would. 

Sure, it comes down to personal opinion and perspective. But at the time when he quit, he saw it as he wasn't going to come back. So he gave his shiny's away as gifts, it's literally considered rude to ask for a gift back. Like, how would you feel if you got this lovely Christmas gift (or whatever holiday you celebrate) then suddenly the person who got it for you, asks for it back? Maybe i'm just not nearly as nice as you or anyone else who'd act like you would.

i concur...

Hold up, hold up.

You make a retirement thread giving everything away, trying to make yourself seem like this amazing nice guy, move accounts and play on Odin for a bit get tired of it, quit Odin change back to Akshit, then continue to ask for all of your shinies back? Do you not know what giving away means?

EDIT: I'm actually damn happy your old Shiny Hera was released

Hold up, hold up.

You make a retirement thread giving everything away, trying to make yourself seem like this amazing nice guy, move accounts and play on Odin for a bit get tired of it, quit Odin change back to Akshit, then continue to ask for all of your shinies back? Do you not know what giving away means?

well giving away things big on forums and then asking back for it is for me nothing else than attentionwhoring tbh ._.