[PTS] Box Naming Suggestion

I'm pretty sure in one of the last two updates, they made it to where you can edit the strings in the game date and rename things on your screen. If that's true, you can just do that but I'm not 100% on that. If not, then stop being lazy and make mental notes of what is in your boxes.

edit

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/36766-changelog-28122013/

^ scroll to the bottom of that, it says nothing about boxes though.

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/15189-the-pc-box-suggestion-thread/

Was mentioned in this thread. just search "name" However the thread is in the trash now soo...

Nonetheless I support this idea.

As far as easy custom edits to box titles: yes, it should be in place at some point imo, along with marking Pokemon etc. These things are useful for organization, although not crucial. Some people argue "I can remember the boxes that have comps/shinys/etc easily" but when they're touching up the game this would be a nice feature. 

Wow, the entire PC suggestion thread is in the trash? Who went mass move to trash happy on this section, and disregarded the ToC/how suggestion box works. ;_;

The development team occasionally goes through Suggestion Box and trashes suggestions that they don't plan to implement. As for the PC suggestion thread you are talking about, it may have been decided that a PC suggestions containment thread was not needed, though I can't say for sure. I'd say PM Kyu and/or one of the SB mods about it and they can probably shed more light than me.

• 7 months later...

[spoiler]

byng3.png

[/spoiler]

• I added some text in the upper right corner of the image and I think if you put a space there to let players write something it would be used by most people. The dittos are obviously easy to see, but I'd personally like to be able to have labels like this:

Box 1 Wild Caught/Dittos/Things I need to sell.

Box 2 Egg move pokemon only

Box3 Pokemon just to have/I like

Box 4 Comps

Box 5 Comps

Box 6 Good IV breeders/Egg group breeders

etc

• Pros:

-Organization for players.

-More customization (richness) to the game.

-I wouldn't have to use memory and/or a separate notepad to be organized in the game.

• Cons:

-Time to implement (as always)

-?

• ty for your time.

This is a function by like gen 2. Are you not better than gen 2, developers?

I'm pretty sure in one of the last two updates, they made it to where you can edit the strings in the game date and rename things on your screen. If that's true, you can just do that but I'm not 100% on that. If not, then stop being lazy and make mental notes of what is in your boxes.

edit

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/36766-changelog-28122013/

^ scroll to the bottom of that, it says nothing about boxes though.

• 1 year later...