FUCK YEAH SEAKING [FYS]

Rae

so yesterday was the 1 yr anniversary of FUCK YEAH SEAKING and my cat's 5th birthday but I slept through the entire day because of my uterus so

~*Happy 1 yr anni FYS*~

love all you fuckers so much but ok Scizz just made a point to me that Jorcal won't even be back till Thursday so we can all celebrate then  :* <3333333

[spoiler]532570_462947860409561_1766735708_n.jpg

sup[/spoiler]

Doobie Balla/Mook Shine OTP 5eva

also here comes another birthday post since that's all I've been posting on here lately-- r u guise ready?

VWlpPtm.png

You've been one of my best friends since I was 14 and you were 15 and

even if this game is bad it brought our friendship back and everything!~

I love you so much, so does the rest of FYS, and I can't wait till we party on Friday!

go hard tonight and get drunk and get laid, etc

here is me puffing up a birthday balloon 4u

2et8MuY.png

also here comes another birthday post since that's all I've been posting on here lately-- r u guise ready?

VWlpPtm.png

I love you so much, so does the rest of FYS, and I can't wait till we party on Friday!

2et8MuY.png

Happy birthday Neekz!

VWlpPtm.png

2et8MuY.png

Happy Birthday Neekz XD   Nkjnq9L.jpg

Gary STOP did you really?! Text me a picture of it, I must see lfksdjgkfldg

I haven't been on my computer in like 3 days but I went to the Nintendo World event ofc

and happened to run into an old group of friends from high school(like, these guys were my best friends back then)

we were all so shot by the time we got the game that my friend and I went back to their hotel (5 of them were staying there for Comic Con)

and I curled up in a ball at the end of one of their beds and took a half hour nap

but I didn't even start my game until last night because I slept most of the day because I was so achy and hungover I mean I didn't get back to LI until 8 am BUT

I got lots of things at the event!!!!!!!!!!1

1377397_10201593626715109_480670620_n.jp

I left my 2 posters in my friend's bag, need to get them back next time I see him

But anyway- X, Pokeball game holder(I have like 5 of them they kept throwing them at people), Suicune shirt, 6 pieces of official artwork, Xerneas plush, Flabebe and Virizion plushies, and some free Froakie visor thing they were giving out some of my friends were wearing them and it looked so ridiculous

the amount of costumes that were either for this event or for CC were hysterical there was a fat bitch dressed up as a Moltres and we asked her if she was the chicken from Family Guy