Our Diary

Summrs

Guys, tell me about your lives pls C:

I feel like I write too much here :c

Welp here I go again.

Life is confusing, you don't know where your going, but you are literally only here for the ride, whether you like it or not. It doesn't matter where you're going, what matters is what you make of today c:

Also I love my job, I got a new phone so hyped with that. Currently Canada is fucking cold, like really cold, maybe I will upload one of the images latah. Not too sure to write about, so just tell me about your lives and what's going on C:

Well, lately I've been really nervous and scared since I am moving into a dorm on Sunday and living with a complete stranger. Most people wouldn't think this, but I am a pretty shy person and I am taking a bit leap out of my comfort zone by committing myself to living with another person whom I have talked to only once and that was via email. I don't know whether this girl will be completely crazy or if she'll be just fine. I scares me not knowing and it really brings out my anxiety. Let's not forget that I have a shit ton of packing to do before the day comes and I really don't feel like getting to it because it truly hasn't hit me that I am in fact moving away from home now. Though it's less than 2 hours away, I am moving from an area of 10,000 people to one that is near 50,000 students alone. However this has been my dream since I was a mere child. This is the college I have always wanted to attend and I worked my ass off to make it there. I'm just hoping everything goes smoothly and I get along with my roommate. I also hope this move doesn't cause my depression to take a major toll on me because I don't wish to cope with it. I'm hoping this whole thing will push me to become a more social person as a whole since I have always been rather quiet and felt like an outsider, but with so many people, I know I'm bond to find my place somewhere. That's the beauty of it all. I'm sure I'll find some crazy hockey fans that'll go support those Spartans alongside me or even find a way to a Red Wings game. Maybe I'll even find some crazy Attack on Titan fans that I can rant about the manga to. I'm excited for this opportunity even though I am scared beyond no belief. Let's hope everything goes smoothly this weekend

• 1 month later...

Dear Diary,

Few things.

I moved. This is awesome.

New job, pays great, and getting loads of hours, hype.

I just got a call that my father was in a car crash, for some reason I am incredibly happy that the asshole had this happen. Am I an asshole?

i wish my father was in a car crash. lucky bastard

txt

just tell her your sorry. whether you talk or not it's the right thing to do and maybe it'll end out better, and you'll definitely feel better about it.

I don't wish to cope with it. I

~insert cope with it meme~

but on a srs note, fear of strangers goes away when you learn martial arts. when you can are reasonably assured you can take on and kill 10 people all at the same time you arent scared anymore.

Massive vertical trainwreck

Good job m8

Well, lately I've been really nervous and scared since I am moving into a dorm on Sunday and living with a complete stranger. Most people wouldn't think this, but I am a pretty shy person and I am taking a bit leap out of my comfort zone by committing myself to living with another person whom I have talked to only once and that was via email. I don't know whether this girl will be completely crazy or if she'll be just fine. I scares me not knowing and it really brings out my anxiety. Let's not forget that I have a shit ton of packing to do before the day comes and I really don't feel like getting to it because it truly hasn't hit me that I am in fact moving away from home now. Though it's less than 2 hours away, I am moving from an area of 10,000 people to one that is near 50,000 students alone. However this has been my dream since I was a mere child. This is the college I have always wanted to attend and I worked my ass off to make it there. I'm just hoping everything goes smoothly and I get along with my roommate. I also hope this move doesn't cause my depression to take a major toll on me because I don't wish to cope with it. I'm hoping this whole thing will push me to become a more social person as a whole since I have always been rather quiet and felt like an outsider, but with so many people, I know I'm bond to find my place somewhere. That's the beauty of it all. I'm sure I'll find some crazy hockey fans that'll go support those Spartans alongside me or even find a way to a Red Wings game. Maybe I'll even find some crazy Attack on Titan fans that I can rant about the manga to. I'm excited for this opportunity even though I am scared beyond no belief. Let's hope everything goes smoothly this weekend

It's fine. She probably won't be the kind of person who collects human heads like baseball cards. Probably. ;]

but on a srs note, fear of strangers goes away when you learn martial arts. when you can are reasonably assured you can take on and kill 10 people all at the same time you arent scared anymore.

Or, like a member of my southern family, buy an intimidatingly large handgun and carry it at all times. Certainly freaked my Canadian ass out at Thanksgiving. :p

As for me, uh. I eat food and avoid homework. Still have no idea which college I'm applying to. May go to the one with an arcade near it. Reasonably sure I could be good at a few things, but don't have the balls to pursue them. Trying to write an essay for a $2,500 contest. Probably gonna go for some socially relevant technological angle to get maximum goody two-shoes points. Don't think the government would appreciate "6 reasons why Tumblr needs to shut up for once."

It's fine. She probably won't be the kind of person who collects human heads like baseball cards. Probably. ;]

Well let me tell ya something. I've been living in my dorm for over a month now and I'm glad to be having such a great experience. My roommate is pretty great and we talk about anime and such so that's always a fine time. She doesn't mind the crazy hockey person I am and we get along fairly well even if our talk is minimal and she's far more of the partying type than I am. The girls one my floor are also great and I enjoy spending time with them as well. However the weather here sucks more than the weather on the west side of the state. Of course it always snows back on the west side, but here in the middle of the state it is always fucking colder than shit and it's windy so much. But other than that I have adjusted nicely to living in a place with far more people. However the lack of dogs upsets me and I miss my dog very much even though I have gone home to see her already while she was sick one weekend. I am slowly making friends even though I am quite quiet and socially awkward, but I'm working on it. It all comes with time though. Also there is not enough potatoes here for me and I really should demand for more cuz I just want potatoes all the time. Anyways this was a little update on myself~

- Brush my teeth

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)‎

Antonio 366274829

-  4 bottles of water, bread, chocolate, lemonsoda, biscuits, cat food, kinder colazione

- Install fraps

- Giada's birthday 9 pm get a new pair of socks

- who's antonio

Driving home today from work was the first time I think I felt emotionally choked up since I was homeless as a teen.

Get out of work, horrible horrible shift
Pouring down rain and I just sit in the car staring up at the stars
Turn on pandora and start my car
First song on is Answer by Tyler the Creator
Driving home & it makes me realize how much I would give to know who my father is
To think how different of a person I would be today if he stayed around 
To think I never had to be homeless all those years

I think I'm going to sleep all day and listen to the rain.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1dQZfkb8CQ[/media]

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.