[Denied] breed higher ivs

a lot of players get discouraged to breed because of the -8 to +3, besides, ""most"" of players hate the breeding part and have no fun at it whatsoever

so i think iv inheritance should be boosted to an equal amount of - and + or even a greater chance of a +

that and/or reducing hatching times or flags needed

i know some old players want to secure their places by making it hard to newcomers who were not able to breed dittos and still don't have a fully bred team, but i think this will produce more comp players as result

Correction : Dittos can't be breeded.

Edit : Also, Breeding is already insanely easy, why make it even more easier lol ?

in the past you could breed dittos, so old players have insane ones

it takes weeks to breed a poke, more if you start without breeders

I have bred pokemons better than the parents in half an hour multiple times. Breeding is easy as fuck, in team bong we litterally throw good UTs around like there's no tommorow.

tl;dr make friends, get in a team, lend from eachother to speed up the process

breeding even 4x 31s with a 5x 31s takes ages thus most of the time the ivs are reduced

and besides, as said, people dont enjoy the breeding process, so why making it so long?

Lol someone hasn't tried breeding since the update. 

Or

Someone doesnt have 31 parents.

Dude buy some good pokemon and breed them. There's godly everywhere. 

You want a 31/31/31/31/31/31 pokemon on every single team? There'll be no fun in that. 

Lol someone hasn't tried breeding since the update. 

Or

Someone doesnt have 31 parents.

Dude buy some good pokemon and breed them. There's godly everywhere. 

You want a 31/31/31/31/31/31 pokemon on every single team? There'll be no fun in that. 

if you read, you'll see i just said even with 4x 31s mom with 5x31s dad took me weeks to breed, and yes, after the update

and walrus, well, i know most people just breed because its necessary for the metagame, but it brings them way more stress than joy, many quit due to it

if you read, you'll see i just said even with 4x 31s mom with 5x31s dad took me weeks to breed, and yes, after the update

and walrus, well, i know most people just breed because its necessary for the metagame, but it brings them way more stress than joy, many quit due to it

Well with those parents you're sure to get 23+ on all babies and that's way godly.

How would it be fun getting all babies with only 31s? The game will only become boring.  

Well with those parents you're sure to get 23+ on all babies and that's way godly.

How would it be fun getting all babies with only 31s? The game will only become boring.  

not on every stat nor in desire ones, you have to directly inherit the 31s, then pray for the matching ones to not go under (thing that surely will happen due to the -8), then level to ensure the ivs, ensure nature and ability, gender, etc. not to mention genderless who depend only on ditto to breed

and even if it was the average of both parents without range, it would take to players some time of inbreeding, having they didn't just begin and have no breeders

I have bred pokemons better than the parents in half an hour multiple times. Breeding is easy as fuck, in team bong we litterally throw good UTs around like there's no tommorow.

tl;dr make friends, get in a team, lend from eachother to speed up the process

I give free 5x30-31 pokemons.

not on every stat nor in desire ones, you have to directly inherit the 31s, then pray for the matching ones to not go under (thing that surely will happen due to the -8), then level to ensure the ivs, ensure nature and ability, gender, etc. not to mention genderless who depend only on ditto to breed

and even if it was the average of both parents without range, it would take to players some time of inbreeding, having they didn't just begin and have no breeders

Lol this game is about hard work.

Grinding and getting what you want is the best satisfaction. 

You haven't seen how difficult breeding was earlier. It's a million times easier, so stop complaining. If you're that lazy and want every pokemon 6x 31 without hard work, then sorry to sound rude, but this game isn't for you then. Just get used to it, like everyone.

Also, this a totally irrelevant suggestion. Suggestion deletion.

Lol this game is about hard work.

Grinding and getting what you want is the best satisfaction. 

You haven't seen how difficult breeding was earlier. It's a million times easier, so stop complaining. If you're that lazy and want every pokemon 6x 31 without hard work, then sorry to sound rude, but this game isn't for you then. Just get used to it, like everyone.

Also, this a totally irrelevant suggestion. Suggestion deletion.

work is about work, a game is about just doing fun things, so when i come back from work, i just wanna have fun playing pokemmo

so? it was a hell and now just a torture, could  still be better

i've been breeding months so this is more to new players, i've seen new players getting discouraged to continue because of it. the game would be more funny overall with better breeding

a lot of players get discouraged to breed because of the -8 to +3, besides, ""most"" of players hate the breeding part and have no fun at it whatsoever
so i think iv inheritance should be boosted to an equal amount of - and + or even a greater chance of a +
i know some old players want to secure their places by making it hard to newcomers who were not able to breed dittos and still don't have a fully bred team, but i think this will produce more comp players as result

no, just...no
If anything it should be made more difficult. Godlies now sell for nothing becuase of the -8/+3 . It has ruined the economy, imo. This is a classic example of new players who don't want to invest time in the game to become good. The fact of the matter is that this game is a mmo, which requires a great deal of time investment to reach the higher tiers of the game. Everything shouldn't be given to you.

I'm guessing that you were not around at the time that breeding was easier than it is now? basically straight 31 pokes were relatively easy to obtain, which is not good for an mmo. It's like allowing goblins to drop patry hats (sorry for the rs reference).

If you want to make perfect teams, then go to showdown. A part of this game is showing off one's dedication to the game. If breeding is made so much easier, then you might as well go play showdown instead.

edit: well i guess you aren't necessarily a new player, but still...
also, it really isn't worth trying to get perfect 31's on every single poke...

You must be new here.

Praise be to the heavenly "-8/+3 breeding system".

no, just...no

If anything it should be made more difficult.

so you are saying that without having your team fully bred?

Godlies now sell for nothing becuase of the -8/+3 . It has ruined the economy, imo.

they said the same about payday and still brought it back, and i think it would actually do good to it since low price pokemon are more affordable to new players, lowering the difference between incomes

This is a classic example of new players who don't want to invest time in the game to become good

i already expended months breeding and am mostly settled up, but it was stressful, and not as fun as a game is supposed to be, it discourages players from making comp teams, what lowers the amount of comp players

I'm guessing that you were not around at the time that breeding was easier than it is now? basically straight 31 pokes were relatively easy to obtain, which is not good for an mmo.

but that only makes a bigger difference between older and newer players, that are not able to breed a perfect ditto for their personal use, it just makes a huge gap

making pokemon to so hard to breed would, besides inciting players to play comp, to try out more pokes

so you are saying that without having your team fully bred?

He's a comp player with a fully established team. 

they said the same about payday and still brought it back, and i think it would actually do good to it since low price pokemon are more affordable to new players, lowering the difference between incomes

When the breeding change was first implemented it was "-6/+3" for about 1 day, but this made breeding wayyyyyyyyy too easy and many raged resulting in it being nerfed until it was finally settled on "-8/+3". Also breeding now gives newer players the advantage in comp play as they start with these great comps, while some older players still use their outdated pokemon.

i already expended months breeding and am mostly settled up, but it was stressful, and not as fun as a game is supposed to be, it discourages players from making comp teams, what lowers the amount of comp players

I'm not sure you've been around all that long if you are still asking for breeding to be improved.  

but that only makes a bigger difference between older and newer players, that are not able to breed a perfect ditto for their personal use, it just makes a huge gap

making pokemon to so hard to breed would besides incite players to play comp, to try out more pokes

The recent breeding bump has helped to improve the competitive scene. Also, dittos are unable to be bred as previously stated. And "so hard to breed" is like the worse statement I have ever seen on these forums.

My advice:

Join an established team, get some great breeders, breed a GOD in 5 eggs, and c'mon man quit yo' bitchin.

My advice:

Join an established team, get some great breeders, breed a GOD in 5 eggs, and c'mon man quit yo' bitchin.

you sound so angry and are not acknowledging what im saying

also, if breeding requires you being handled a god breeder to start the process, you know something is wrong with it

you sound so angry and are not acknowledging what im saying

also, if breeding requires you being handled a god breeder to start the process, you know something is wrong with it

It doesn't require it, it just takes work just like anything else. I was simply advising that to help you out. And I believe I've acknowledged everything you've said, exluding the "breeding should be fun" part. My opinion on that, breeding shouldn't be fun. It's the part that you have to work towards in order to establish yourself in this game. Let's just say it's more fun than before and most of us are greatly appreciative of this.

if it takes week to breed a comp not worth it farm some money and buy comps then.... i think it is pretty common for me to breed a comp in a day... and i often see useable comps for under 30k