The ability to switch between different parties

PattyLove

Question

2uductx.png

[| >]  <--- by clicking one of these greater than or less than signs( < or > ) it will switch u to a different party block 

[< | >] (comp team)        <---  pokemon party block #1

1. blissey

2. dusclops

3. snorlax

4. veporeon

5. skarmory

6. wobbuffet

[< | >] (my breeding pokes/shinys/a different comp team)     <--- pokemon party block #2

1. (ratata egg)

2. ratata

3. ratata

4. ratata

5. (free space to pick up next egg)

6. starmie lvl 100 (for leveling to narrow level 1 pokes ics)

[< | >] (my hm slave party)   <--- pokemon party block #3

1. pidgy (fly)

2. nidoking (surf o3o)

3. golem (rock smash, strength)

4. Meowth (flash/pay day money maker)

5. smeargle (catching slave)

Pros:

-everything

-(give a pro in the comment section down below)

Cons:

-none

like this if u want this to happen ---------------------\/

25 answers to this question

So I would assume that if you get challenged by someone the team you have selected would be used? But then you might run into this problem at tourneys where people claim they had the wrong team selected, or the game server glitched and gave them the incorrect team. Really that is all I would see being a problem with this, so I support this.

So I would assume that if you get challenged by someone the team you have selected would be used? yes

But then you might run into this problem at tourneys where people claim they had the wrong team selected, well then they r stupid and get dq'd

or the game server glitched and gave them the incorrect team. well it would have to work in order to be implemented 

Really that is all I would see being a problem with this, so I support this.

it reminds me of the "battle box" that's in black and white and probably the ones after but i never checked because lolbattlebox

but yeah in pokemmo it would definitely be cool because i hate having a shiny poliwag or something out then some cheeky fucking retard sends me a duel request like he doesnt see my tiny tadpole there 

Thread title is a little misleading in my opinion. I thought it was going to be "Allow more than six pokemon per party"

when i was making this i was thinking of suggesting that but then i realized that wouldn't work cuz u can't battle with more than 6 pokes.

anyways ill fix it

dragonite

ya i know :P

but just trying to help people picture of ways they can use the party blocks 

i would use them to carry my ou team and uu team in another party block and my nu team in another party block

that way i would be ready to battle 

but ya there are many other ways people would use the party block

not really cuz u would still have to put the pokes in and out of the pc which is annoying

well wouldn't you be doing the same thing with more than one party? You would not want keep the same pokemon in the same party every time(and you wouldn't be getting unlimited parties) so at some stage it will be like the condition of an overcrowded pc box where you have to decide which pokemon is important and which pokemon gets the boot.

I can see that it can be useful for people who sell stuffs as you can link more pokemon that way apart from that it is basically a poor version of portable pc.

Quick question- Can a single pokemon be available in more than one party?

well wouldn't you be doing the same thing with more than one party? You would not want keep the same pokemon in the same party every time(and you wouldn't be getting unlimited parties) so at some stage it will be like the condition of an overcrowded pc box where you have to decide which pokemon is important and which pokemon gets the boot.

I can see that it can be useful for people who sell stuffs as you can link more pokemon that way apart from that it is basically a poor version of portable pc.

u could have both portable pc and more than one party block and they would both help in their own way

Quick question- Can a single pokemon be available in more than one party? No that would mean u would duplicate ur poke

A 6 slot box before box 1 in which you can put 6 comps.

When you enter a wifi battle, you can choose to use the battle box or your current party

Yes, but only when battling online or participating in an in-game PvE 'Battle Competition', you didn't have the ability to switch up parties whenever you wanted - because of this it was unabusable.

Additionally, it wasn't introduced until Black and White, so it's a little bit of a stretch to use the term 'original games'.

Also; changed the title to better reflect the suggestion.

Yes, but only when battling online or participating in an in-game PvE 'Battle Competition', you didn't have the ability to switch up parties whenever you wanted - because of this it was unabusable.
Additionally, it wasn't introduced until Black and White, so it's a little bit of a stretch to use the term 'original games'.

Also; changed the title to better reflect the suggestion.

So u guys approving this? :d

ur a genius

I know that already lel
Did anyone notice the first block was just walls?

i think this should only be active when all badges are aquired and the elite 4 is defeated after their re-vamp

otherwise having large party capabilities would allow you to fly through campaign, simply switching parties after one has died, right in the middle of the gym

also adding to that a lot faster tournamet process since you can bring 3 diff comp teams with you which is i think the only positive thing to this idea