The PokeMMO Trainer Art Contest

FDbzNYv.png

Dates/Times: March 7th 1:00AM EST to April 7th 11:59PM EST
Explanation: Contestants create an image of a Trainer/Trainers from the Pokemon Games with at least one (relevant) Pokemon. 'Trainer' encompasses every Trainer type/class, from Youngsters to Ace Trainers, Gym Leaders, Elite Four, Blue, Red, Team Rocket, etc...

Examples:

[spoiler]

tumblr_mlo8v4g7b61s2i16to1_1280.jpg
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Youngster_JoeyxJoey__s_Rattata_by_Jen_Je[/spoiler]

[spoiler]pokemon_ace_trainers_by_cactuscheese-d3b[/spoiler]

Prize: First place: 1000 RP

Second place: 500 RP

Rules:

• Only one entry per Forum Account (Posts can be edited with a different/updated entry until the contest ends)
  • Entries are only to be submitted during the contest (none will be accepted before or after)
  • Each entry post must contain an In game name
  • Please state which trainer type/class you drew (a small clarification on the entry is always appreciated as well, but not mandatory)
  • The entry has to be completely original. No alterations of existing images can be used.

Notes:

• You are welcome to hand draw/paint/etc an image and scan it or use programs such as paint, PaintTool SAI, SketchBook Express, Photoshop etc to create your submission
  • You're allowed draw a Trainer and Pokemon from any generation.
  • You're allowed to draw multiple trainers from a certain type/class. For example: The trainer type/class Lass looks different in every generation. Also, Male and Female Versions of trainer types/classes will be allowed.
  • You're allowed to draw multiple Pokemon with one/multiple trainers (of the same class) as well.
  • Try to keep it somewhat relevant (especially for Gym Leaders and Elite Four). For example: Blaine unfortunately does not have a Steelix.

Judges: Tranzmaster, RacheLucario, Musica, XelaKebert, Fudnud

Again? 

[spoiler] Trainer + Pokemon team wasn't too long ago, and we've had a trainer art contest in the past. Can we have something brand spanking new? ;_;[/spoiler]

Looking forward to the entires and such regardless though. 

In that event you had to draw your own character (based on a 2d pixelated sprite). In this event you have to draw an existing trainer. It's a different approach as there are more existing information to help you. I personally don't see how it is related.

In that event you had to draw your own character (based on a 2d pixelated sprite). In this event you have to draw an existing trainer. It's a different approach as there are more existing information to help you. I personally don't see how it is related.

Drawing a trainer is drawing a trainer to me. It's very related ;s

Anyway, are we allowed to take an official trainer and make a gender version of it that isn't official? As in there are males for it but no females and I want to create a female version? 

Drawing a trainer is drawing a trainer to me. It's very related ;s

Anyway, are we allowed to take an official trainer and make a gender version of it that isn't official? As in there are males for it but no females and I want to create a female version? 

Genderbending is the word you're looking for

I'll allow it onto a certain degree. For the generic trainer types/classes I'll allow Male and Female versions, as there is less canon behind them. Try to show the similaraties though so it is clear which trainer class was picked (probably in the clothing, just an idea).

I will not allow it for the "Canon Trainers" (Elite Four/Gym Leaders/Red/Blue/Team Rocket/etc.) for obvious reasons.

PS: @Kelarr, Flannery is perfect how she is. Please.

I'll allow it onto a certain degree. For the generic trainer types/classes I'll allow Male and Female versions, as there is less canon behind them. Try to show the similaraties though so it is clear which trainer class was picked (probably in the clothing, just an idea).

I will not allow it for the "Canon Trainers" (Elite Four/Gym Leaders/Red/Blue/etc.) for obvious reasons.

PS: @Kelarr, Flannery is perfect how she is. Please.

;_; Aww, broke my heart. RIP female Shadow Triad trainer, guess I will settle for one of the males (or pick someone lewd).

Thanks for the response though, much appreciated!