edIRL's "The Kanto Shiny Gathering"

Some of may have heard already that I am trying to organise this event.

The aim is to get a picture of all kanto shiny pokemon, 146 minus legendaries with their trainers.

Something like this if ya feel me:) Credit to kites thread http://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/22967-favorite-overworld-sprite-updated/ and archs confirmed list https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/36121-unofficial-shiny-existence-thread-edition-3/

MZpkOZO.png

Please pm me ur Ign and your list of kanto shiny pokemon . Please add your preference for the sprite behind you.Sorry about quality of list. If any Owners have sold or bought new shinys let me know. Please note that this list should not be used as a value analysis as repeats of pokemon may be here due to trade and one man keeping track of everything:)
List so far:

Ivysaur
Jigglypuff
Kadabra
Graveler
Magnemite
Farfetch'd
Seel
Mr.Mime
Jolteon
Flareon
Porygon
Omanyte
Omastar
Kabuto

Owners: 102
Aethnight, Albersonn, AlexandraPr0o, Alfimi, AlphaMale, Amanu, Archinix, Arubin, AshGhost, Barrage, Bishav, BlueBreath, Bluejim, Boutet, Brutalgg, BubblyScarlet, Caracal, Chesar, CorEd, Corroios, Culminate, CZD, Daniellegal, DetoxID, Dknyt, dnNs, Dougii, DrCraig, Duckieeee, DuskRanger, edIRL, fjdksl, FlareBlitzz, flavajabari, Fooku, Forfiter, Frags, Freecom, Fujimura, Gkun, Goldeneyes, Goshujin, Greck, Guigozord, Gunthug, Heliander, Interference, Jeremke, Joeisbest, JoshLindsayy, JorellFCB, Kallbaynne, Kazooka, Kemaric, Kervinencalada, KingBowser, LeandroB, LeGaryOak, LeTyrone Londar, Luukee, Magorax, Makarovmaster, Markoc, Marley, Mastiq, Mauru, MilesCarnage, muahah, N0o0oBiE, NathanSP, Nlceguy, NocturnalllBliss, OdracirRG, Orangemaniac, Pattylove, PaulFCB,Paulorenne, PinkShort, Pokennon, RacheLucario, Rigamorty, Ronax, Sadeko, Sammier, Samuellyw, Sheroo, ShinyDoctor, ShinyHunterer, SirJoshua, SouthShaker, Sylias, TheFireLion, Tindaica, TippyTipton, Toxictotodile, Uair, Vanndetta, Vorred, Winterbrah, Xenocider, XoXoxYOKOxoXoX, Yangsam, Yazanvilla