Tuesday Night Throwdown [March Edition]

Why don't you guys ever do 64 man tournies? You clearly have enough people register. 

You guys have four refs and UU matches can go fairly quickly..

4 referees are not nearly enough.

Edit:

I'll expand on this.

The standard 32-man UU tournament with 4 referees lasts 3 hours. That is without any problems.

A 64-man UU tournament would would be almost guaranteed to last 6 hours, plus it has twice the chance of problems. When it's all said and done, it could last up to 8 hours.

Edited by ShinyChansey

Edit:

I'll expand on this.

The standard 32-man UU tournament with 4 referees lasts 3 hours. That is without any problems.

A 64-man UU tournament would would be almost guaranteed to last 6 hours, plus it has twice the chance of problems. When it's all said and done, it could last up to 8 hours.

I can ref ;)

Seriously though, you're right. Is there anyway you guys would be able to host a 64 man UU once like every 3 months?

Or we can just go back to 4v4, not srs

Edit:

I'll expand on this.

Then, why not get some more refs? I'd ref. Honestly, people don't really care how long the tourney goes. They're fun anyway. It's amazing how unofficial tournies go without many problems and not nearly as long.

Then, why not get some more refs? I'd ref. Honestly, people don't really care how long the tourney goes. They're fun anyway. It's amazing how unofficial tournies go without many problems and not nearly as long.

Unofficial tournies arent reffed at all most of the time. Also dont include over 30 participants and valuable shiny prize. People in the EU time zone DO care how long it takes because it starts at midnight on a weekday.

its not like the refs do anything but call the matches

seriously, you should really be able to do bigger tourneys since refs aren't really needed to watch matches.

if something legitimately breaks, they'd have to send you a screenshot anyway