[Sig] Instagram's sigs

Pokemon: SHiny Psyd*ck

Colours: i dont get it, pls any that match em colors xd
p/s is that text color? if it is, plz be fem pink on titz n blue male on wits T^T.

Text Animation: ye plz, i'd love glow effects like fred's or jim's one

Text: welltitz | wellwits

Anything else: can you add a shiny Vaporeon together with the duck, that would be so awesome, liek each poke on a side Vapi n titz (em purp n pink) and psyduck blue theme with wits  :P 

Thank you veri muach  :wub: 

[font='lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif]Pokemon: SHiny Psyd*ck[/font]

[font='lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif]Colours: i dont get it, pls any that match em colors xd
p/s is that text color? if it is, plz be fem pink on titz n blue male on wits T^T.
[/font]

[font='lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif]Text Animation: ye plz, i'd love glow effects like fred's or jim's one[/font]

[font='lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif]Text: welltitz | wellwits[/font]

[font='lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif]Anything else: can you add a shiny Vaporeon together with the duck, that would be so awesome, liek each poke on a side Vapi n titz (em purp n pink) and psyduck blue theme with wits  :P[/font][font='lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif] [/font]

[font='lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif]Thank you veri muach  :wub:[/font][font='lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif] [/font]

this post hurts my eyes

Pokemon: SHiny Psyd*ck

Colours: i dont get it, pls any that match em colors xd

Text Animation: ye plz, i'd love glow effects like fred's or jim's one

Text: welltitz | wellwits

Anything else: can you add a shiny Vaporeon together with the duck, that would be so awesome, liek each poke on a side Vapi n titz (em purp n pink) and psyduck blue theme with wits  :P 

Thank you veri muach  :wub: 

I hope I got this right

WD1hkBF.gif

I really dont want to be that guy that orders 2 when sigs are free, but these are too good :D . 

Pokemon; Shiny Breloom

Colors: Dont care, whatever looks good 

Text Animation: Yes Please

Name: WBHman

Team: MDVN

Anything Else: borders that look like Dr. Craig's sig 

( Only do this if you can lol, if you cant, i won't care. I mean these are free).

I really dont want to be that guy that orders 2 when sigs are free, but these are too good :D . 

Pokemon; Shiny Breloom

Colors: Dont care, whatever looks good 

Text Animation: Yes Please

Name: WBHman

Team: MDVN

Anything Else: borders that look like Dr. Craig's sig 

( Only do this if you can lol, if you cant, i won't care. I mean these are free).

ms7WRqI.gif

Fill this out

Pokemon: Scizor

Colours: Black,Red

Text Animation: Yes

Text: Busaka

[Aw]

Anything else:

I would be grateful if I created a sig :) I like your work of signatures.