Holy cow! I never did one of these! Long overdue!

Oluthon

Ahem, so I guess I'll start with my name. Oluthon. That is Oh-loo-thon (like the word marathon). Where does it come from? World of Warcraft, actually. There's this random name generator and I just changed a couple of the letters. I have been using the moniker since then. WoW was actually the game I was playing before this. When they added this "Battle Pet System", however, I found myself only fighting pets. Then I thought, "Why am I playing WoW just to play Pokemon? Why not just find a Pokemon MMO?"

I like hunting for shiny Pokemon, catching new species of Pokemon (which is currently completed), and I have recently gotten into Breeding Pokemon. Haven't really started my breeding program, but I am getting close. I have only found one Shiny Pokemon in PokeMMO, a Slugma. Her name is 'Gallium'. I have one gifted Shiny Quagsire in PokeMMO named 'Undine', and a Shiny Larvesta I hatched on Pokemon X name 'Helios'.

I am co founder of the Cobalt Knights. We are a "Support Team" We help new players in chat with various questions, hold tournaments (coming soon), and help out the players in the game as much as we can. The namesake comes from the anime franchise .hack//. I originally wanted Crimson Knights, but it was taken...but the new name has grown on me a little bit. Made it easier to figure out a mascot too, I suppose.

I have been playing since 2/22/2013, and have almost 2300 hours as of this posting (I am shy by about 8 hours or so). I haven't taken a "RIP" or anything like that, but I did get a job around the end of the summer and visited the folks over Christmas, which cut my hours quite a bit...But I guess those are good things, right?

For a fuzzy idea of what the player behind Oluthon is like... Well, I am in my mid-20s, male, 140ish, skinny white guy. OMG! A nerd! You probably wouldn't think I was the gamer type if you saw me, but the Turtwig necklace may be a giveaway... 

That's about it, right? Am I done here? OK, good.

Btw, i wish I could have an  outfit like this for my Team, but the torso would be impossible with what we have currently D:

Cobaltknight.jpg

EDIT- Also my keyboard hates me, and I hate it. We hate each other. A hate/hate relationship, if you will. I do misspell words, but NOT on purpose...