It's me - After legit voting this turned to a dating thread

ThinkNice

I am VatsugZ

I like turtles, trains, crocodiles, oranges, cups, forests, speakers, laptops, pencil sharpeners, pens, folders, masks, hands, trains, candles, paper, windows, snow, crooks, caramels, chocolated, screens, keyboards, plates, telephones, spoons, sporks, knives, glasses, plastic, bowls, printers, the scent of an old hobo locked up in a cage in my basement who died 3 weeks ago due to starvation, cats, dogs, cows, telephonepoles, neighboors, Gun'n'Roses, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, The Kinks, The Queens, mice, catholic priests, my "m" key just broke so I don't feel like typing anymore.

19 y/o.

I'm a midget, only 196 cm /  6'6".

And yuhh ~ Norwegian pride.

Profile:

Hello, I'm Forfiter, also named Forfie, Forfi, Forf, 4f. I am 22 years old and I treat women with respect.

I play pokemmo, although most of the time I'm afk. No, I don't have real life, I'm just afk often.

I'm 181 cm tall, white skinned.

I like to stick my hardened Metapod into Cloysters. I am naughty natured male with moveset Lick, Sweet kiss, Harden, Hydro Cannon.

I'm looking for a preferably naughty gril with Swallow and Clamp egg moves. No Spit up. Will be more then satisfied if you will have sweet kiss and lick egg moves too.

[spoiler]please respond[/spoiler]

I'm Walrus, I like walruses

Fuck american length notations, fuck everything about american measurements because they all suck and don't make sense.

I like big butts and I can not lie

And I can't wait for Hugh to post in this thread ;_;

Fuckin' A.

Profile:

I'm Yagami, although in real life people call me Noir, because it's more of an appropriate and common name.

I'm 6'2. I play literally anything that has to do with Pokemon and enjoy writing Fanfiction and other giant walls of text.

I like anything that's black although I'm white. (lel)

I dislike going in crowds and prefer to be alone, although I need someone that understands.

Noir is more appropriate and common? In what, 18th-century alternate history France?

Oh, here's some more profile pics, Ladies:

[spoiler]

This one's before I tanned and went to the gym.

CastleGrump_zps8bb793d4.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

This is after. Also I shaved.

BuilderGrump_zps4b357448.png[/spoiler]

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.