I just came to say hello, and set some things straight.

BubbIegum

One time many, many years ago I was just a lil babby playin Runescape, chopping some yews for money. I came back with my first couple mil and was talking to this boy who was 13 or 14 and he was pretty talkative and I was naive, and felt like flaunting my "wealth" so I gave him 100k. He proceeded to proclaim his love for me even going so far as to tell me his dick size, so I told him I was a lesbian. Then he suddenly changed his mind and said he was a woman and continued to fawn over me, telling me it was his/her birthday and begging for more money. There's no point to my story, just wanted to know if that was you too?

317161_2328262659739_851647715_n.jpg

[spoiler]

aw u mentioned me i am flattered :') [/spoiler]

Hahah, no.

• 2 weeks later...

Welp. I think its time for me to fess up as well. I've already revealed this to some people so I'm quite happy that you've kept my secret safe. I did this too for basically the same reason, as Electruz/Bubblegum. But do you know who I am? I am also [url=https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/user/40868-senorludicolo/] SenorLudicolo[/url] No I am not a lesbo, and yes I REALLY am a girl (I can show you a pic later) and about shinies?

[spoiler] 0 hours mofos x40uTyd.png[/spoiler]

Welp. I think its time for me to fess up as well. I've already revealed this to some people so I'm quite happy that you've kept my secret safe. I did this too for basically the same reason, as Electruz/Bubblegum. But do you know who I am? I am also SenorLudicolo No I am not a lesbo, and yes I REALLY am a girl (I can show you a pic later) and about shinies?

1) Watch out for Amanu
2) What kind of Pokeball is that
3) Winterbrah was right

1) Watch out for Amanu
2) What kind of Pokeball is that
3) Winterbrah was right

I'm pretty sure it didn't show which pokeball you used to capture something before the october update, but if you want to know, I just used an ordinary pokeball to capture this

Welp. I think its time for me to fess up as well. I've already revealed this to some people so I'm quite happy that you've kept my secret safe. I did this too for basically the same reason, as Electruz/Bubblegum. But do you know who I am? I am also SenorLudicolo No I am not a lesbo, and yes I REALLY am a girl (I can show you a pic later) and about shinies?

You lucky sonuvagun. >:C

Who are you, and why should I care? 

Hello. ^_^

You may not have ever heard of me. You may have thought you have never heard of me. You may hate me. After what I did to the Off Topic section, you have probably blocked me, as well. I have made a brand new account, and I came here to 'set some things straight'.

What if I told you that I, a female, aged 19, was Electruz? The 'boy' who said he was '15'. You would think I was crazy, wouldn't you? You would want to know why I pretended to be male, and 15, wouldn't you? You would want to know why I posted many ridiculous posts in the Off Topic section, wouldn't you? You would want to know if I really am 0wenee, and Meaii, wouldn't you?

Well, seeing as this is my first post, and I am 'introducing' myself properly, I decided to post this thread where I am answering the above questions in the Introduction section.

You are crazy, aren't you? Yes, you may think that, but if you continue reading, you will find out why I did this.

Why did you pretend to be a male and 15 years of age? I pretended to be a male and 15 years of age because I thought that if I told the truth, people would laugh at me. However, I then joined the community and discovered people much older than my age and several females, such as YumiLove, a close friend of mine. I realised that I shouldn't hide the fact that I am a female, I should be proud of it. I used to think that girls who liked Pokémon were stupid wannabe fans who only knew about Pikachu because he was so cute, but I have realised that I was wrong.

Why did you post several ridiculous posts and gifs in the Off Topic section? I did this so I could 'fit in', in a way, because many other forums that I have been a part of have 'Off Topic' sections which are filled with gifs. However, the amount of gifs wasn't as extreme on this forum and I ended up taking it too far and then most of Off Topic (half the community, to be honest) blocked me.

You said you were 0wenee, and Meaii, did you lie? Yes, yes I did lie. I live in the same house as 0wenee, and Meaii - he is my brother. He allowed me to do this because he lied to me and said that no girl played Pokémon, and I went along with him, being the idiot I am.

I know most of you will think that I am crazy person, and to be honest, I agree with you, but I just wanted for people to know the truth.

I apologise for all of the inconvenience and annoyance which I have caused, but thank you for reading.

...actually I wasn't wondering.