I just came to say hello, and set some things straight.

BubbIegum

This is entirely too much drama for an internet forum about monster battles and weird in-jokes. That said, uh... I don't know how to respond. I don't hate you, nobody does. Off-topic is just... well, it's like that group of bitchy cheerleaders that won't accept you into their clique until you've slit a transient's throat, except instead of cheerleaders we're mostly fat(ish) nerds who won't accept you until you become a jaded, cynical wreck only capable of communicating in "2scary5me" and "shrekt."

Have a great day! 

(Also, it doesn't matter who you pretend to be on the internet. For instance, I'm the ghost of Lyndon B. Johnson.)

[spoiler]37_Lyndon_Johnson_3x4.jpg[/spoiler]

This is entirely too much drama for an internet forum about monster battles and weird in-jokes. That said, uh... I don't know how to respond. I don't hate you, nobody does. Off-topic is just... well, it's like that group of bitchy cheerleaders that won't accept you into their clique until you've slit a transient's throat, except instead of cheerleaders we're mostly fat(ish) nerds who won't accept you until you become a jaded, cynical wreck only capable of communicating in "2scary5me" and "shrekt."

Have a great day! 

(Also, it doesn't matter who you pretend to be on the internet. For instance, I'm the ghost of Lyndon B. Johnson.)

[spoiler]37_Lyndon_Johnson_3x4.jpg[/spoiler]

Thanks for the kind support, even though I think you may have been being sarcastic. The picture at the end scared me because it was so big.

I have read your entire post and I have only two things to say.

[spoiler]I'm better than you at pretending to be the opposite gender and I don't even try.[/spoiler]

and

[spoiler]As I said in another thread, being male or female doesn't matter. The only requirement to play this game is being a sentient human being, really. This is Pokemon and it has existed before a 15 year old would have been born. Naturally, people who are older would be familiar with the games too and dare I say, there are people that are adults who still enjoy the games to this day. [/spoiler]

I have read your entire post and I have only two things to say.

[spoiler]I'm better than you at pretending to be the opposite gender and I don't even try.[/spoiler]

and

[spoiler]As I said in another thread, being male or female doesn't matter. The only requirement to play this game is being a sentient human being, really. This is Pokemon and it has existed before a 15 year old would have been born. Naturally, people who are older would be familiar with the games too and dare I say, there are people that are adults who still enjoy the games to this day. [/spoiler]

Yeah but there are some real retards on this.

[spoiler]Main reason I don't post in general discussion is because half of the threads are those people posting crap[/spoiler]

Danii 4.0

Kei 3.0

Zaiya 2.0

weird.. very weird .. very very very weird..
maybe .. u are a fish .. weird.. confused.. 
fml, never google weird (pictures), thats disgusting .. but still weird.
however, youre a fish for me, is this ok for U? 

:wub:

maybe youre a hermaphrodite  :o

never posted such a big shit .. lol

weird.. very weird .. very very very weird..
maybe .. u are a fish .. weird.. confused.. 
fml, never google weird (pictures), thats disgusting .. but still weird.
however, youre a fish for me, is this ok for U? 

:wub:

maybe youre a hermaphrodite  :o

never posted such a big shit .. lol

whats-wrong-with-you_zps09b5195b.gif?t=1

oie_17172650sH0SfO9N_zps49656d71.gif

First off, I don't judge people.
Little confused though.
But uhm, Welcome ^_^
Just be yourself <3

I am taking this picture and never letting it go (#Misfits4life). And yes, don't try to be someone you aren't. Who cares who you are on the other side of the computer, just how you act while you play the game.

I am taking this picture and never letting it go (#Misfits4life). And yes, don't try to be someone you aren't. Who cares who you are on the other side of the computer, just how you act while you play the game.

I wanted to like this. But out of likes. QQ
Misfits <3

One time many, many years ago I was just a lil babby playin Runescape, chopping some yews for money. I came back with my first couple mil and was talking to this boy who was 13 or 14 and he was pretty talkative and I was naive, and felt like flaunting my "wealth" so I gave him 100k. He proceeded to proclaim his love for me even going so far as to tell me his dick size, so I told him I was a lesbian. Then he suddenly changed his mind and said he was a woman and continued to fawn over me, telling me it was his/her birthday and begging for more money. There's no point to my story, just wanted to know if that was you too?

317161_2328262659739_851647715_n.jpg

[spoiler]

just trying to find love... look at all the otps here: barrage + emlee, deejay + pliz, frankie + giygas, Raioh + Akshit, Hugh + a mirror..

Maybe its my turn now?  pray for me guys.

aw u mentioned me i am flattered :') [/spoiler]