An overdue HELLO!

MrRax

I should have done this a long time back. However, better late then never I suppose. Names Anthony, also known in-game as MrRax. I've been part of this community for quite a while but always just kept to my self and perfecting my team. I'm ready to get more out of the game though. Start making some friends, maybe even join a team of players that have the same ideas as I do about Pokemmo. I'm mostly into competitive play. Perfecting my team and move-sets to move my way up the ladder and hopefully one day gain a respected name on our server. I'm a friendly person, so don't be shy about saying hello and linking up in game. I think I might be older than most players wich is why I kept to myself all this time. I'm 24 years old... Yeah, I know.. I'm "The old guy" now in these games LOL. But I'm hoping to find a few other adults to better my exp here. Well, for anyone who reads this; I'm always here to give in-game advice or to hang out and take in a few laughs. See you all out there in the fields. 

Thank you bishav, and no I'm not currently in a team, but I will give it a look. One of the things I plan on doing soon is joining a team so I can have some people to gain more battle knowledge and have some laughs on the teamspeak. The lobby is always lonely with everyone always in team channels lol. See you out there

I should have done this a long time back. However, better late then never I suppose. Names Anthony, also known in-game as MrRax. I've been part of this community for quite a while but always just kept to my self and perfecting my team. I'm ready to get more out of the game though. Start making some friends, maybe even join a team of players that have the same ideas as I do about Pokemmo. I'm mostly into competitive play. Perfecting my team and move-sets to move my way up the ladder and hopefully one day gain a respected name on our server. I'm a friendly person, so don't be shy about saying hello and linking up in game. I think I might be older than most players wich is why I kept to myself all this time. I'm 24 years old... Yeah, I know.. I'm "The old guy" now in these games LOL. But I'm hoping to find a few other adults to better my exp here. Well, for anyone who reads this; I'm always here to give in-game advice or to hang out and take in a few laughs. See you all out there in the fields. 

Hey there. If you're still looking for a competetive team with "adults", like you. You're welcome to discuss joining [HoSr] with me. By what I read, you seem alright, however we make no exceptions when we invite as there's always a chance we get some douche. So you'll have to go through the standard procedure.

If you're interested, contact me in game, VatsugZ. Or one of my officers; Duskranger, StephNLM, Wenge, Meaonus. There's hardly a time when one of us aren't on ;) (we tend to play alot). You can also message me here at the forum, however I'm more interested in playing the game than reading forums.

And no, you won't be the "old guy". Most members are 20+

Anyway, welcome to the game and I hope you enjoy your stay. However, if you don't join us you better run and hide Ø.Ø