List of Clauses and what they mean

Prize:
1st: Shiny Duskull
2nd: 500 Reward Points

Staff Attendance:

Host: Strychnine

Referees: MarioutShiChan, Xela, Musica

sGs5oS6.jpg

What the hell at this being so soon? 4 days for people who didn't follow that other thread to get ready? Pretty messed up in my opinion. 1 week would have been decent but damn.. 4 days..

Yep, this, and

Date + Time:
14th February
11:00 PM GMT

13th February
11:00 PM GMT

Lovely, just lovely, thank you staff, again, for thinking about EU players. 3 official tournaments NOT for EU players and I can't even offer anyone to register him thanks to such awesome registration date. And 14th February... even better.

I think that's all the butthurt I can do for now, looks like I will have to get used to such treatment.

EDIT:

Make that 4 official tournaments, I forgot about that international incident which starts at midnight or 1am in europe.

Yep, this, and

Lovely, just lovely, thank you staff, again, for thinking about EU players. 3 official tournaments NOT for EU players and I can't even offer anyone to register him thanks to such awesome registration date. And 14th February... even better.

I think that's all the butthurt I can do for now, looks like I will have to get used to such treatment.

EDIT:

Make that 4 official tournaments, I forgot about that international incident which starts at midnight or 1am in europe.

Most of the staff who are involved in events are not from the EU timezones (there are a few australians on staff and mostly North Americans), it's currently during the school year for those in America/Canada and it's also during midterms. I understand your frustrations but it's very difficult for people who are volunteering their time to sacrifice their sleep at this time I am sure. Yes, there are weekends as well but I am sure the staff have lives and that includes work. 

If you'd like more official tournaments then encourage people who are from your timezone to join staff or speak to Tranzmaster about his schedule. It's nothing against the EU timezones, it has to do with the composition of staff. 

Most of the staff who are involved in events are not from the EU timezones (there are a few australians on staff and mostly North Americans), it's currently during the school year for those in America/Canada and it's also during midterms. I understand your frustrations but it's very difficult for people who are volunteering their time to sacrifice their sleep at this time I am sure. Yes, there are weekends as well but I am sure the staff have lives and that includes work. 

If you'd like more official tournaments then encourage people who are from your timezone to join staff or speak to Tranzmaster about his schedule. It's nothing against the EU timezones, it has to do with the composition of staff. 

I can seriously understand the argument of staff having their real lifes as well and I respect that, anyway it has nothing to do what I meant. Perfect example was the last Oceania tournament. I seriously liked the date and hour (and only few real life reasons prevented me from participating), I saw lots of familiar EU players participating in it as well. Why some other officials cannot be held during such hours? At least one, two out of four. Atm there are 4 upcoming officials in which Europeans practicly cannot participate.

It's not that I'd like more official tournaments, I'm happy because atm there are seriously a lot of them and I will do my best to help my friends to win them, but I'd love to participate in one myself and I simply cannot. Midnight is a time for me to sleep, not for pokemmo and same thing is for other europeans as I can see their activity in officials.

About encouraging people from my timezone to join staff- I got one friend who I'd like to see as staff, he knows it, and afaik, he already pm'd someone from staff to join them. Maybe in future something will change because right now it's disappointing more then I can describe in any words.

I can seriously understand the argument of staff having their real lifes as well and I respect that, anyway it has nothing to do what I meant. Perfect example was the last Oceania tournament. I seriously liked the date and hour (and only few real life reasons prevented me from participating), I saw lots of familiar EU players participating in it as well. Why some other officials cannot be held during such hours? At least one, two out of four. Atm there are 4 upcoming officials in which Europeans practicly cannot participate.

It's not that I'd like more official tournaments, I'm happy because atm there are seriously a lot of them and I will do my best to help my friends to win them, but I'd love to participate in one myself and I simply cannot. Midnight is a time for me to sleep, not for pokemmo and same thing is for other europeans as I can see their activity in officials.

About encouraging people from my timezone to join staff- I got one friend who I'd like to see as staff, he knows it, and afaik, he already pm'd someone from staff to join them. Maybe in future something will change because right now it's disappointing more then I can describe in any words.

The Oceania tournaments are basically possible because Strych is back, that sort of thing really relies on him as he's an Australian who enjoys hosting events. I agree there could be more events at that timezone but it's hard when it falls on him and the other Australians. When I was staff I witnessed a handful of EU friendly tournaments result in low attendance as well so I don't think it's extremely encouraging for North American hosts to venture out of their zone of high attendance. Again, I do understand your frustrations though... just picture how hard it is for you to attend an North American event though, that's how hard it is for a North American staff member to host one in EU timezones. 

In saying all of this I truly hope your friend has a good chance if he wants to help out with/host events. I think that sort of thing would benefit this community that clearly involves people from all sorts of timezones.