level 5 flat battles

G0dPower

Question

As the title suggests, how about flat battles for little cup tournies where pokes get leveled down to level 5. I don't play this tier so I don't know how this will affect the whole meta.

Pros

-Makes it easier to play the tier

-Can mean a whole new meta evolved pokes at that level

-Amnesia brace won't be needed

Cons

- Hard to implement?

- i dunno you tell me

discuss

12 answers to this question

I got an amnesia brace recently for the petit cup. Personally, I do feel like its a waste.. lol.. coulda just expshared between 5 pokes to spread the exp out till it didn't matter and ev trained before 25 easily. As for lvl 5 crap.. no thanks. I don't see value in level 5 "comps". Nothings good without value :|

I got an amnesia brace recently for the petit cup. Personally, I do feel like its a waste.. lol.. coulda just expshared between 5 pokes to spread the exp out till it didn't matter and ev trained before 25 easily. As for lvl 5 crap.. no thanks. I don't see value in level 5 "comps". Nothings good without value :|

Im confused in what you mean. Little cup =/= petit cup. And there isn't value in the baby comps because the little cup tier is basically nonexistent here and this might allow it to grow.

what about hair?

Also didn't they say they would add support to other level duel modes in the future?

The threads were made some time ago so they might have said they will afterwards. I personally don't know, so a confirmation would be nice, if thats true.