Private Nicknames for Pokemon

sherdoonach

Question

I would like to be able to nickname / give a nametag to my pokemon that can't be seen by other people. This is just for helping me organise my pokemon in my box for when I am choosing a team to battle. As someone who doesnt like nicknames on pokemon something small to indicate which set it is would be helpful, considering some pokemon can have 4 or 5 different sets and are easy to mix up.For example, If i could put a tag on one Jolteon saying ice, on one saying grass and on another saying agility that would be very helpful.

The reason I don't like giving nicknames that are visible to other players is because these nicknames and thus sets will be memorable to opponents. I like the clean real name look. 

8 answers to this question

How is this more beneficial than the marking system? Where would this be quickly displayed in the PC? From hovering? I think that is too much visual clutter. 

Like so (minus the lousy PS job):

likeso.png

+ SUPPORT btw

Markings, while better than nothing, would ultimately be too broad and too restricting to breeders like me who farm hundreds of the same pkmn and keep them for various reasons...

Like so (minus the lousy PS job):

likeso.png

+ SUPPORT btw

Markings, while better than nothing, would ultimately be too broad and too restricting to breeders like me who farm hundreds of the same pkmn and keep them for various reasons...

Then this suggestion is PokeNotes, As RacheLucario has mentioned. Markings are beneficial for quickly looking at something in the PC, the capability to create notes has already been suggested. So either this is a duplicate or you're misinterpreting. 

why not both?

Because having 2 sets of Pokenotes is a rather silly idea. The two suggestions are just too similar to be implemented side-by-side.

Slightly off-topic, but with no current way for marking, I use hold items to mark Hidden Powers. Aspear berry = HP Ice etc.