Underground Fight Club (UFC) #1

hAtfiHO.jpg

Details:
Maximum of 64 players, Some people will get byes if we get a broken number but meh that's fine
Unlimited Reserves
Single Elimination
6v6 - UU
Level 50

Date & Time:
Date: Saturday 25th January
Time: 8:00 AM EST

Check-in will start at 8:00 AM EST.

Registration Date:

Right now :D

The use of Spore on Ekans/Arbok is banned.

Banned Moves: Hyper Beam, Curse on Snorlax.

Banned Pokemon: Every OU poke

Maximum of 2 IGNs per forum account.

Underground tunnel in between Celadon and Lavender, Channel 7

Clauses:
Sleep/OHKO/Pristine/Species/Hax Item/Evasion/Bag Item/Time/Self KO

Prizes:
1st Place: Shiny Pidgeot
2nd Place: 200k
3rd Place: Handshake from Jeehad

Stream:
www.twitch.tv/pokemmocb

Bracket:

We will be running 6 matches at the same time

Referees: You will be responsible for reffing your own matches, if a rule is broken, PM me or any other people helping me with a screenshot link.

I will try to host 2 tournaments weekly busting out shinies from my own stash as long as possible, but the reality is i'm also a poor guy so any form of donations for prizes would greatly be appreciated. Donator is immediately awarded an automatic spot for the tournament.

Big thanks to Jeehad for donating a Shiny Pidgey to this event! (i also like to thanks myself)

and to Emlee for making this amazing poster! <3

3rd Place: Handshake from Jeehad

Only handshake? why not a hug? Anyways i want in, but idk why in the unofficials tournaments the registration time is not in the same time u post the tourney, also with 64 man bracket (no 62, fix this)

Only handshake? why not a hug? Anyways i want in, but idk why in the unofficials tournaments the registration time is not in the same time u post the tourney, also with 64 man bracket (no 62, fix this)

you have a point, thanks for pointing out that 62 mistake, i'll also open the registration right away i guess :D

IGN: Fellixx

IGN Forfiter

Jeehad check pm xD

Ign: JonazDk

IGN: TheFireLion

Ign: YettoDie

Ign:Jcox

IGN:TemiFemi

IGN: Marsus

IGN: LeGaryOak

PoAu just spots a UU Tournament and goes crazy hahah <3  ^^ (only 30 mins after the post and 9 members in)

Thanks for signing me up yetto, and yay this looks great Jeehad and the time is even more awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 :D :D

EDIT:

"Referees: You will be responsible for reffing your own matches, if a rule is broken, PM me or any other people helping me with a screenshot link." I can help you out with it if you need ;)