Battle Interface additions

londark

Question

A.S I searched if something like this was already suggested but could not find anything

I'll make this as short and clear as possible,

-Add a little picture/script that shows the stats changes, like Sp.Def and Sp.Atk after a Calm Mind, this can be done by adding the quantity of the change, SpA x 1.5 or by adding how many times the stat was changed SpA +1/-1 ( like in the 2 most used Pokemon Battle Simulators )

Little example

[spoiler]

2553rjd.png

Praise my paint skills

[/spoiler]

-Add a little picture/script that shows any weather chages, like Sunshine/Rain etc.... This can also be upgraded to the numbers of turns the weather will still be in battle. ( Based Showdown )

Little example 

[spoiler]

jpisfk.png

Praise my paint skills again

[/spoiler]

This will make the battle more clear for the people that starts to spectate a battle not from the beginning, will make easier for the players to keep track of the weather effect ( in the original game there was an animation to help with that ) and with the stats changes.

Add Taunt Ending Script

Taunt lasts only 2 turns here, but still, there should be a script that says something like this "Taut Effect has ended" or something like that, right now, nor in the battle screen, nor in the battle chat that is shown

[spoiler]2nltudz.png[/spoiler]

That's really confusing and doesn't help during the battle

Note: This may also be expanded with Encore, Perish Song Counter, Drowsy from Yawn etc, but i think that the 2 above are more important than the others

Cons:

-May be difficoult to find enough space to put eventual Baton Pass chains with all the 6 Stats boosted

-May be difficoult to implement ( no idea tbh )

Pros:

-Will make me happy

That said, Pros >> Cons 

Pls do

11 answers to this question

The stat changes remind me slightly of Pokemon Showdown, and it was always an incredibly helpful feature there. As for the weather, that would also be helpful although not as necessary as there is text between turns that makes it easily identifiable ("The sandstorm is raging", etc). Overall, I support this.

i would love drawings instead of words, for example

speed = little shoe with wings or w/e

defense = cracked shield

attack = broken sword

all small icons totally support this :)

I hope you mean lowered defense and attack for the cracked shield and broken sword :P

Bump for Taunt

Taunt lasts only 2 turns here, but still, there should be a script that says something like this "Taut Effect has ended" or something like that, right now, nor in the battle screen, nor in the battle chat that is shown

2nltudz.png

That's really confusing and doesn't help during the battle