Do Not Disturb Mode only for people outside of the social list

Greck

Question

(I know the title is long, but describe the suggestion in one sentense)

So the simple idea: add a separate /dnd mode only for people outside of our social list, that mean if we enable this mode only people of our social list can whisp us. Also if the suggestion of the social tabs can be implemented, maybe a customizable options for any tab can be great.

Anyways i think this can be useful.

Sorry for not doing a mockup today.

(For being clear, this suggestion is not like this one)

Opinion / Discuss

9 answers to this question

(I know the title is long, but describe the suggestion in one sentense)

So the simple idea for enabling a /dnd only for people outside our social list, that mean if we enable this mode only people of our social list can whisp us. Also if the suggestion of the social tabs can be implemented, maybe a customizable options for any tab can be great.

Anyways i think this can be useful.

Sorry for not doing a mockup today.

(For being clear, this suggestion is not like this one)

Opinion / Discuss

What if I don't want people on my social list bothering me? Maybe i'm in a bad mood, or pmsing and I don't want to be bothered by anyone. Are you implying with this suggestion, I should be obligated to allow my occasional misanthrope tendencies to be disturbed because you think this is a good idea? Entirely defeats the purpose of there even being a "do not disturb" function.~  

Ehh? I talk about: add another mode to the dnd mode, in first place you have a normal dnd mode, where nobody can talk you, AND then add another different mode, where only people from your social list can talk you...

Easy?

I guess I missed where you were talking about having a separate do not disturb function, along side the current. I thought you meant change the entire function to do that. So i'm sorry for the misunderstanding.~ 

I change my mind, I like this idea. (: 

I guess I missed where you were talking about having a separate do not disturb function, along side the current. I thought you meant change the entire function to do that. So i'm sorry for the misunderstanding.~ 

I change my mind, I like this idea. (: 

Okay, i fixed the OP for better understanding, its true before was not clear, sorry  -_-

This is pretty appealing, but at the same time what you're suggesting sounds pretty similar to team chat. I know it's not exactly the same, but they do kinda accomplish the same thing.

I'll +1 this, 'cause I don't like people, but I also think it could go on the waiting list for quite some time.