Gerbil's 32 MAN 6v6 LVL 50 UU TOURNEY! (TODAY, Need 2 More)

IGN: VatsugZ

Questions: Are you allowed to change the pokemon in your team between each game? (would give the veterans a huge advantage)

Can someone else take my place if I for some reason can not keep on playing? (if so; I would like to register someone as substitutes)

Have you considered doing parts of the tournament one day and the rest another day?

Questions: Are you allowed to change the pokemon in your team between each game? (would give the veterans a huge advantage)

Can someone else take my place if I for some reason can not keep on playing? (if so; I would like to register someone as substitutes)

Have you considered doing parts of the tournament one day and the rest another day?

Yes, you are allowed to switch pokemon in between each round. Yes, you can register someone else. No, there should be no need to do a 64 man tourney for more than one day. I would like to keep the tourney constantly going and running as smoothly as possible. I will not be running this tourney like an official tourney. We will be trying to actually run constant matches and always have something going on. Also, to end this post I would like to note that the location has been determined. It will be at Silph Co. Main floor Ch. 4 so that it will be in close proximity to the masters tourney.

+DigitalDreamer

+StephNLM

(They are my substitutes, not sure if I made that clear enough in the last post)

EDIT: Kinda late :P

If there are someone who will take my place, feel free. My "partner" who was gonna lend me 2-3 pokemon for the team seems to be late, or not available at all. I will still participate if this can't be arranged and I will of course pay the entry fee, but I won't be much of a competition with an incomplete team.