Gerbil's 32 MAN 6v6 LVL 50 UU TOURNEY! (TODAY, Need 2 More)

DATE AND TIME:

Saturday, January 18th @ 4PM CST/5PM EST/10PM GMT

Silph Co. Main floor Ch. 4

Rules:

ENTRY FEE: There will be a small entry fee of 5k (to be entered into the winners pot)

The tournament will be LVL 50 6v6 UU Tournament mode battles.

Clauses

1HKO/Sleep/Pristine/Species/Hax Item/Time/Evasion/Self-KO/Bag

REFS: You will be in charge of your own matches. Myself and Asakano will be over-seeing the tourney to settle disputes. If you have problems, let one of us know and we will try to sort it out.

OU Tier UU Tier | NU Tier

Banned Pokemon and Moves:

OU Tier , Wobbuffet, Wynaut, Arbok with spore, Hyper Beam, Tyranitar, Dragonite, Hariyama

Registration will begin on Monday, January 13 @ 12PM CST/1PM EST/6PM GMT

PRIZE:

1st: Lucky Egg plus pot -$30k$ (should be around $130k$)

2nd: $30k$

I WILL ALSO TRY TO STREAM THIS TOURNEY!! http://www.twitch.tv/gerbil2013

i feel you should just start registration right now.

it's not like people will miss out on a spot with 64 man, also it'll get you free bumps to hopefully get more attention.

I mostly say this because I just want to sign up right now.

EDIT: Jokes on me, I work that day anyway so I can't sign up regardless of what time registration starts ;_;

Wait, why are Ttar/Dragonite/Hariyama listed seperately? They all have to be OU, right?

I put that in there to reaffirm that they are not allowed. A lot of people are coming back and I just felt the need to clarify that point.

Regarding the time of this tourney, you might want to look at this Gerbil: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/37300-masters-finale-series-50s-doubles-january-18/

No one cares about the doubles lol. Jk, but srsly that tourney is an hour after we start. Keep in mind half the people will be out in the first round and so on. Also, UU matches don't take as long due to more mistakes and not everyone runs 6 walls. If we get the tourney to run remotely well we should be okay.

No one cares about the doubles lol. Jk, but srsly that tourney is an hour after we start. Keep in mind half the people will be out in the first round and so on. Also, UU matches don't take as long due to more mistakes and not everyone runs 6 walls. If we get the tourney to run remotely well we should be okay.

My point with that tourney was they are having it in Silph Co Channel 7 so we need to make sure to avoid having two tourneys in the same place and channel.