[Roleplay] Pokemon Role-Play

Emlee

I'm a little boy that wears tight bicycle shorts and a running shirt under a coat that's too big for me, so the sleeves go past my hands.

I have short-ish blonde hair and I wear a flat-brim trucker hat that is two sizes too big. No shoes.

My face is really girly and I have a tiny body.

I'm a little boy that wears tight bicycle shorts and a running shirt under a coat that's too big for me, so the sleeves go past my hands.

I have short-ish blonde hair and I wear a flat-brim trucker hat that is two sizes too big. No shoes.

My face is really girly and I have a tiny body.

You sound cute! Let's be friends. What Pokemon do you have ??? 

Who are you, Bloop Bleep? 

Bloop Bleep Bloooooooooooooooooop Ee errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Ee errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr narnar narnar nar 

[spoiler]

You remember the sound dial up made when you connected to the internet? Its all I can say. Im a robot that runs on windows '98.

[/spoiler]

Bloop Bleep Bloooooooooooooooooop Ee errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Ee errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr narnar narnar nar 

[spoiler]

You remember the sound dial up made when you connected to the internet? Its all I can say. Im a robot that runs on windows '98.

[/spoiler]

That's not a Pogeymon!!!!!

That's not a Pogeymon!!!!!

[spoiler]I really just want to be a sophisticated sex robot from the future, sent to change the present of one lucky lady. [/spoiler]

[spoiler]I really just want to be a sophisticated sex robot from the future, sent to change the present of one lucky lady. [/spoiler]

My cue to bring some Marley to this thread.

Why did everything get removed ;_; 

Fun police.