Social list tabs

Greck

Question

Was looking for some suggestion like that (i practically live in suggestion box's table of content right now, and dont found any).

The simple idea for adding tabs to the social list, for organizing our friends.

How should be looking:

vqfsrhZ.png

Tabs with custom names (in this case for example Favorites or Traders) where u put you contacts.

I dont see any cons for this, and if somebody have a lot of members and dont remember who is which one (for example u save some trader, and 3 days after u dont remember who is this guy), this is a pretty simple way to clear view of the contacts.

I think nothing more to add,

Discuss / Opinions please.

5 answers to this question

Wow another great suggestion from Greckery haha :D
I like this idea and I'm sure it would help a lot of players, after all this is an MMO and we all have a lot of friends in game ( at least many of us ) and to have tabs to organize them in would be great imo. So I support this idea! :)

This sounds like a pretty good idea. Since I've been playing for a while and amassed quite a list, I tend to forget who is who and end up deleting people that I otherwise wouldn't have when my list fills up. This would make cleaning up friend lists considerably easier - the "actual friends" stay and the "traders and randoms" would probably be the first to go.