Hi, I'm xGilanx

Gilan

First off my name:

If you managed to link my name to my forum picture, then that makes me very happy!  :D

That means that you are familiar with the book series "Ranger's Apprentice".

Personally this is my favorite book series (next to Eragon and Harry Potter).

Second... Everything else:

I would like to take a moment to thank those who are reading this, because it means that you actually might care who I am, and that makes me feel good! This is also my first forum post.

I am usually on Channel 1 in-game, but when I first started playing (in June 2013) I was a regular on Channel 3. I am the leader of the RangerCorps Team in-game. I suppose I should put more info on that in the Teams forum area.

I am currently catching 1000 horseas in-game and have just caught my 200th horsea (only 800 more to go).

If you want to know more about me pm me in-game  :D .

It is a pleasure to meet you!

-xGilanx

Well I figured I would likely get a really good horsea or a shiny... but who knows and who cares? It honestly won't take long. just got a quiet horsea with 27-31 ivs in all but special attack and special defense.

First off my name:

If you managed to link my name to my forum picture, then that makes me very happy!  :D

That means that you are familiar with the book series "Ranger's Apprentice".

Personally this is my favorite book series (next to Eragon and Harry Potter).

Second... Everything else:

I would like to take a moment to thank those who are reading this, because it means that you actually might care who I am, and that makes me feel good! This is also my first forum post.

I am usually on Channel 1 in-game, but when I first started playing (in June 2013) I was a regular on Channel 3. I am the leader of the RangerCorps Team in-game. I suppose I should put more info on that in the Teams forum area.

I am currently catching 1000 horseas in-game and have just caught my 200th horsea (only 800 more to go).

If you want to know more about me pm me in-game  :D .

It is a pleasure to meet you!

-xGilanx

Damn, you've been on for a long time (June 2013! Holy crap)

And 1000 Horseas? I don't have the attention span for that xDDDD

Welcome though bro.

• 2 weeks later...