Automatic Login Guide (All Operating Systems)

Giygas

• 11 months later...

No. This is a debug tool that we do not recommend for normal usage.

This.
If anyone ever got access to your PC either physically or with malicious software they could easily steal your account.
Hell, even someone with TeamViewer trying to help you with a computer issue would have access to your password.

This.
If anyone ever got access to your PC either physically or with malicious software they could easily steal your account.
Hell, even someone with TeamViewer trying to help you with a computer issue would have access to your password.

Yea because doing all of that is worth stealing someones password. On pokemon game.

Yea because doing all of that is worth stealing someones password. On pokemon game.

You'd be quite surprised. If I've learned anything it's you can't trust anyone on the internet.
PokeMMO is already full of scammers who drop 0's off of their offers in the trade chat.
"Doing all of that" is as easy as tying your shoes to many.

• 8 months later...

thanks, works great for me. i put only the user name and the other line empty and work too

client.ui.login.username=myusername
client.ui.login.password=

edit: this should be implemented in the client for default or atleast highlighted in a sticky

Edited by screamfields

Hmm, I'm really not sure this would make your account any more unsafe.

The way I see it, if you get ratted, or keylogged your accounts gone either way.

The only way this would be bad is if someone physically went on your PC. If you really think someone will do this IRL, then of course don't do it.

Also Team viewer or Remote access, but seriously.. I highly doubt someone is going to finally get your info just to check your PokeMMO folder, especially if they don't know you use this method.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.