Gift Shop

Having the option of $1 for 1 day donator's benefits is probably the best way to get more donations. I would never donate more than $5 at a time. No way.

Call me a ritard, but I don't see why this makes sense?

Moving on, what about the casual players who want to support it, but would like their time not to go to waste, what if you made it so the timer only ran when you were logged in?

Moving on, what about the casual players who want to support it, but would like their time not to go to waste, what if you made it so the timer only ran when you were logged in?

Im for this. Perhaps for a more expencive price or something. Theres no way you could charge $10 for 7 days - 168 hours. Perhaps $10 for a 20 hour period or something would work well.

Also, some kind of gift/reward or special entilement would be nice. If I felt like chucking a $50 in.

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpeg

I am ready to pay for the development of certain features to be implemented faster. For example the atk Ingrain or someting else.

You may be ready to pay for something, but considering they never said that it worked that way, it doesn't.

It has been stated before that the purpose of donating is to support the game, in which you get a nice reward for the though. Nothing more, nothing less.

No but it´s one of the fundamental principals of crow founding and open source (even thought this project isn't open scource)

I am ready to pay for the development of certain features to be implemented faster. For example the atk Ingrain or someting else.

That's not how the system works here