Gift Shop

They're called trolls, they mess with people. The staff took care of this 2 years ago, so your post was still unnecessary. You think we all "walk over the staff" we don't, we're just hurt and mad from them promising an update that never happened for 9 months or so. 

Staff please dont delete this, i didnt say anything wrong ;_;

Like I said, staff members are busy, they are busy moderating the game... They have almost no time for this update... If you are one day an CM, GM, Senior GM, or even an ADMIN, you will understand the stress of being a mod... And you almost have no time for updates! Thus, this statement that you had said is a slap in the face for all the hard work they are doing... Instead, I think we should be thankful we even have a server... (by the way, CMs are hyped up about this update and they want it done as soon as possible).

Like I said, staff members are busy, they are busy moderating the game... They have almost no time for this update... If you are one day an CM, GM, Senior GM, or even an ADMIN, you will understand the stress of being a mod... And you almost have no time for updates! Thus, this statement that you had said is a slap in the face for all the hard work they are doing... Instead, I think we should be thankful we even have a server... (by the way, CMs are hyped up about this update and they want it done as soon as possible).

you literally are the poster child of internet autism

Look, Best piece of advice...... Learn about the game ,know the community , its not just one day you decide I want to be staff and go on this spree. Does not work that way .Most of all know what you are actually talking about before writing a very badly made wall of text. 

The reason why the "staff is busy" is because only shu, Desu, and Darkshade are working on the update and the coding. the rest of the staff don't work on the updates, your comment is invalid and should learn stuff before you make posts. You can now go and continue sucking up to staff to prevent us from "walking over them" which we don't do.

The reason why the "staff is busy" is because only shu, Desu, and Darkshade are working on the update and the coding. the rest of the staff don't work on the updates, your comment is invalid and should learn stuff before you make posts. You can now go and continue sucking up to staff to prevent us from "walking over them" which we don't do.

Idk a lot of people do try.  Also I wouldn't make any assumptions about who does and doesn't do things, that never ends well.

Idk a lot of people do try.  Also I wouldn't make any assumptions about who does and doesn't do things, that never ends well.

Some ppl try yes, but not everyone. He thinks everyone is out to shit talk staff. Also I wasn't trying to make any assumptions, just saying stuff I've heard.

Who are you that know what the mods are doing and even speak of them like you know about moding and shit.Its ok that you admire them and want to be one yourself but your acting like a minion.Better stop embarassing yourself even more mate.

Who are you that know what the mods are doing and even speak of them like you know about moding and shit.Its ok that you admire them and want to be one yourself but your acting like a minion.Better stop embarassing yourself even more mate.

This.

Stop giving him attention guys, he's not even worth it.

Also I relised that the "hats on hat" disappeared from the gift shop, just the moment I got my RP. Is it going to come back any soon?

lol weird they removed that one & not the xmass suit,

anyways pillarhat masterrace

Stop giving him attention guys, he's not even worth it.

Also I relised that the "hats on hat" disappeared from the gift shop, just the moment I got my RP. Is it going to come back any soon?

maybe theyr out of stock for this cosmetic lol,Also i cant wait to see the new seasonal cosmetics after update.

Ok, well everyone pretends that they are not insulting the staff, but they are.... No Comment.... The staff is working hard to make an update and people talk c*** about them... You guys should be thankful about this server...

Ok, well everyone pretends that they are not insulting the staff, but they are.... No Comment.... The staff is working hard to make an update and people talk c*** about them... You guys should be thankful about this server...

Thanks birdwatcher!  I'm so glad to see someone who is sticking up for the little guys and reminding us of how great we have it~

Thanks birdwatcher!  I'm so glad to see someone who is sticking up for the little guys and reminding us of how great we have it~

you are welcome, and next time, please don't say  "little guys", instead, replace it with "overworked people".... And you are right, we are not grateful on how much we have it! I am thankful every single day I get on!