Gift Shop

how to see how many day left for Donation Status

and one thing Donation Status can use all character in same id or only 1 character

Enable system messages in chat. Relog. It should say at the top of your chat box how much time is remaining for donator status.  It can be used for all characters in the same account.

cool ideas for gift shop,

mario hat

goku hair

nimbus cloud

ash hat

darth vader mask

cant believe im saying this, but animal tails..

hollowmask

and a one wing angel > :)

U forgot the ninja headband, straw hat (is in the code), and a hat looking like a man doing Kinniku Buster (this one must be expensive)

• 3 weeks later...

I think it would be cool if you made it so that Mystic Tickets and aurora Tickets be added to the gift shop. I think they would be worth donating for.

And it would also give us the opportunity to get additional legends? We say no to pay2win here

• 3 weeks later...
pues eso deberia poner en el juego a la hora de donar "+10% en el valor existente"
me siento engañado, me gustaria que me devolviesen mis puntos para gastarlo en otra cosa

That should put it in the game when donating "+10% in current value"
I feel cheated, I would like that tailed me to spend my points on something else

espero respuesta

I hope to answer

In the foro:

• Increase in probability of encountering a shiny by 10% of the existing value.

In the game:

• +10% chance of encountering shinies.

pardons, +10% of that? = in the game says that a new person as I understand gives 100%

in any case it says the total ....

whether it is not my problem ... this poorly written and should put more, adding for example if in doubt visit the forum, but that does not put even that.

I hope to answer

perdona, +10% de que?= en el juego no dice de que, a una persona nueva como yo le da a entender el 100%

en ningun caso dice que sea del total....

a si que no es mi problema... esta mal escrito y deberia poner más, añadir por ejemplo en caso de duda visite el foro, pero es que no pone ni eso.

espero respuesta

Edited by Kudasai
Moved and Merged to The Gift Shop

In the foro:

• Increase in probability of encountering a shiny by 10% of the existing value.

In the game:

• +10% chance of encountering shinies.

+10% chance, that clearly means 10% MORE chance at encountering shinies.

Not 10% chance, it's your fault for not seeing the +.

[spoiler]And also use common sense, NO one would ever in their right mind make an item that makes you encounter one shiny EVERY ten pokemon.[/spoiler]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm wondering, why is the 30 day membership so pricey? Don't get me wrong, I'd love to help support this game, but $25 a month is too steep.. don't you think?

If huge MMOs can run on $15 a month subs, PokeMMO shouldn't be the exception. 

I'm wondering, why is the 30 day membership so pricey? Don't get me wrong, I'd love to help support this game, but $25 a month is too steep.. don't you think?

If huge MMOs can run on $15 a month subs, PokeMMO shouldn't be the exception. 

well donator status is by no means a sub, so i don't see how you can even compare the two things. donator status is completely optional, and i feel is one of the few things to get through donating that actually seems like a donation since it's hardly "worth the money" to put it bluntly.

well donator status is by no means a sub, so i don't see how you can even compare the two things. donator status is completely optional, and i feel is one of the few things to get through donating that actually seems like a donation since it's hardly "worth the money" to put it bluntly.

Idk, it just seems like people would be more apt to donate if the price was slightly reduced.